You Bitch

"What the hell are you doing here?" Janae asked her mom.

"Looking for you. Why haven't I heard from you in 7 damn years? I'm your mother and I deserve to know what's going on with you." Janet said.

"How did you even find me?"

"That's not important. Just know that I'm here." Janet snapped back.

"That's the point. I don't want your ass here." Janae said rolling her eyes.

"Who do you think you talking to like that?" Janet said walking towards her.

"I'm talking to your ass. You want to come and be all concerned about me now. Wow! You was not concern when your nasty ass husband was fucking your 5 year old daughter." Janae said with tears in her eyes.

"I didn't know he was doing that to you." Janet said.

"Bullshit. You knew. You just didn't care. Get the fuck off my porch."

Janae went to close the door and Janet pushed the door open.

"You bitch. Get the fuck off my porch. I'm calling the cops if not." Janae yelled.

"Oh really? You will call the cops knowing you have a damn warrant? Hmm. That's smart." Janet snapped back folding her arms over her chest.

Rick stepped in then.

"How did you even know this? You don't know any of the details?" Rick said.

"Don't worry about that. Just know I know. And I don't give a damn what you think about it. Now as I said you gonna call the cops? Call them. And let's see how that works out." Janet said as a matter of fact.

Janae wanted to slap the hell out her mama. But she really want to know how she knows about where she is.

"Let her in babe. Let's see what she has to say." Trey said.

" I don't want to talk to her."

"Maybe you should. At least find out how she got here." Stacey said.

Janae let her in and she came in and sat down.

"Now talk. You got ten minutes to explain yourself." Janae said.

"Wow. So much tension between you and I. What have I done to you?" Janet asked putting her hand over her chest as if she was hurt.

"Nine minutes." Janae said.

"Fine you really doing this? I found you from your lack of covering. You didn't cover yourself as good as you thought. Even with your help Rick." Janet spilled.

"What do you mean?" Rick asked.

"When you called yourself cleaning up and staging the scene you left fingerprints in the blood. I had them ran and it came back to you. I didn't turn you in cause I found out later that he had been raping you." Janet continued.

"And how you found out?" Janae asked.

"I was crying in your room one day and was going through the things that you did leave behind. I found this note you wrote when you was about 9 years old. You wrote it to me."