Asking you out - Snotlout

// Set in HTTYD

You groaned as you threw your axe at the target. You were training on your own because of some stupid comment that Tuffnut had said. Why can't you be more awesome and kick butt like Astrid? You hated being compared to your sister. You knew she was the favorite in your family; she was an experienced dragon killer. While you just worked in the forge with Hiccup, the boy who had a crush on Astrid.

You yelled in frustration, letting out a string of curses that could make the Chief turn as red as his beard. You heard someone clear their throat, and on instinct, put a sword to their throat. "Ahhhhh! Y/N please don't kill me!" Pleaded Snotlout Jorgenson. You rolled your eyes and dropped the sword. "What do you want? Come to watch me fail?" You snarked. Snotlout was full of himself, but it didn't help that you had the biggest crush on the idiot.

Snotlout blushed. "N-No. I was wondering if you wanted some help in training? Astrid said you're not strong in weapon-throwing," he said. You narrowed your eyes. "So you're here as a favor for Astrid?" You raised an eyebrow. He shook his head. "No! I just remember Astrid talking about it, and I thought I'd come help you. I can teach you some stuff if you want." He reasoned. You put the glare away. "Fine." You said, and he smiled over at you. "Hey, Y/N? Just between us...can this be like a little date?" He asked. You shook your head and rolled your eyes. "Yes, Snotlout. But if I hear you telling anyone about this, you'll be dead before you can even say muttonhead. Got it?" You sneered. Snotlout gulped. "Yes ma'am." He answered. You smirked. "Good. Now let's get started," you said.

A date with Snotlout "the muttonhead" Jorgenson. What could possibly go wrong?