And Camila smiled, "always."

SAME day in that afternoon around 2 when Camila went to the Finance Department for their budget of the upcoming anniversary when Lauren asked her about it that they need to study about it so that they will not be short in budget in company's funds. And Lauren grabbed this opportunity to visit Dinah in its office, Ariana is not in its cubicle so she personally knock in the door and took the knob in her hand and turned it open, she peek between the space of the open door, asking Dinah's permission first before she entered.

"Hey."

"Lauser, what are you doing in there, get in dumbass."

And Lauren did get in and walking through to Dinah's desk.

"What is it?"

"Uhm—I know we had a fight, forgive me, for my foolishness, I promise you it will not happen again."

And Dinah arched a brow while looking at Lauren's eyes, looking for sincerity of asking forgiveness to her, when she found it, she sighed, "you will not hurt Mila again?"

"That's my fucking mistake and it will never happen again, I assure you."

And Dinah smirked, "don't you want to take a seat? Get your ass on the seat idiot."

And Lauren chuckled, Dinah has forgiven her and she was happy but she will not fail her again and keep her promise, so she seated.

"Why are you here?" Dinah asked when she leaned over.

"Camila told me that the anniversary of JGT is coming."

"Oh yeah, it's next week and what about it?"

"Uhh—" and she got blush when she thinks of Camila, she then scratch her cheek using her fingertip, "I want to ask Camila out after the party..."

"And?"

"I need your help."

"Go shoot."

"Since you're her sister..."

"Elder sister," Dinah quickly corrected Lauren even though the truth is Camila is 1 year older than her.

And Lauren secretly sigh because she know who is the eldest of the two, "okay elder sister, you know her favourites right? Tell me."

"Simple," and she told Lauren, Camila's likes and dislikes.

Lauren was eager to listen, mentally taking note.

Lauren thanked Dinah for the information after it she left her office. Its a few steps back to her own office when she heard Camila's voice.

"Ms. Lauren," and she ran towards her.

"Oh hey, Ms. Cabello."

"Where have you been?" And they walked back to the office.

"To DJ, need to ask some few questions to her."

And Camila nod, "ah I see, I apologize Ms. Lauren if I took so long."

"Its fine Ms. Cabello as long as you get it," and Camila show her the folder, "well then to my office."

"Okay Ms. Lauren, oh I want to ask where did you wanted to place the venue of the anniversary," Camila asked when she followed her to the office.

"Here of course, to less our budget, the back of the JGT is big and wide enough for the venue," and she open her twin door to her office.

"You notice it," and Camila close the door behind.

"Of course, Camila."

And Camila smiled because she know that Lauren was eager to call her by her name only and trying her best to be formal in front of the staff.

CAMILA sometimes notice Lauren showing her cuteness to her, looks like flirting. Everytime she handed her her schedule Lauren stare at her intently with a smile on its lips adding her shimmering emerald eyes and she could melt anytime if she fell on it, but she don't want to assume, she knows her types of woman and she was not on the list so she just go with her games. And it change one day, on her birthday, when she handed her the reports of Finance Department for the anniversary.

"Did you already saw the boquet of flowers in your cubicle?" she asked in her stern voice.

And Camila notice it so she needed to address her, she might be upset of something and she doesn't want to add up, "no Ms. Lauren."

"Well it was placed on your desk, I even signed it, damn it," and she close the folder almost slamming it.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lauren, does it have a note?"

"You can freely took it and I don't care."

And Camila nod, "okay Ms. Lauren."

"You can leave now," then she turn around with her swivel chair facing the glass wall, where Miami can be seen.

"I leave now Ms. Lauren, I apologize."

And Lauren heard her heels clicking on the tiled floor of her office, then a click on the doorknob open and then close, "fuck it!" and unbutton her two upper button.

CAMILA was sad when Lauren easily dismiss her she even let out a long sigh, then she saw the boquet of flowers that Lauren talks about, it was green roses, her favourite, even if she was pissed because whoever sent it and she don't know who, ruined her happy moment with Lauren and she feel that Lauren is fucking jealous that's why she was receiving her venomous words which she doesn't like. She took the flower carelessly looking for a note and she saw it hiding behind the petals, she took that note and noticed Dinah's handwriting, it stated: Happy Birthday Chancho -Cheechee

"Damn you Dinah!" and she press the call button on the intercom and said, "Ms. Lauren I'll be out for a minute," she waited but no response from Lauren so she hang up, "she really was jealous," and she stood leaving the flowers and the note in her desk.

"MS. DINAH, Camila is here outside, wanting to talk to you and it's urgent," Ariana said through intercom and Dinah respond, "let her in Ari," "you heard Mila."

"Thanks Ari," and she get in to the office.

"Chan—cho..," and she notice her crossing its arms against its chest, "woah what was that?"

"You asked me you little fool," and she marched forward to Dinah's desk.

"What did I do?" she asked in defense, she was ready if Camila strangle her.

"Think about it Dinah Jane Hansen."

"Oh the flowers, did you like it? It's your favourite," she said with a smile.

"Yes I like it but it ruined my moment!"

"Why?"

"Lauren is mad at me!" and she continue her rambling unnoticed of Dinah's laugh, "I already told you so many times, include your wife on this because I know, I fucking swear I know that she's your partner in this, you can sent a gift for me aside from flowers and undergarments, Pete's sake Cheechee! First it was Sir Mike, then Lauren, I swear Cheechee I can hang you in a light post outside," and she now notice when Dinah couldn't control her laugh anymore, "what's funny?"

"I believe, Lauren is jealous," and she laugh again, "forgive us," and she cleared her throat.

"I can't believe this!"