Playing with your feelings

"Being evil" was not enough to describe the suffering that the girls put up Marchionne on. As soon as they saw him in the streets, accompanied by Riba and his mother, the party began. There was no need to say anything, as soon as Marchionne saw Isla, they had to seize him.

Marchionnne: Island! Isla! Isla! Let me go, for goodness sake! Isla!

Riba: Marchionne, calm down!

Mother: My son, we told you that you can not get close to that girl! - she turned to the girls. - Get out of here now! You are putting my son in sickness.

Legend: I thought you already done that.

Mother: How dare you?

Baby: Well, at least your son feels what Riba feels. In relation to the two daughters.

Riba was paralyzed.

Riba: How... I...

But that was enough for Marchionne to be free. The shock caused Riba's strength to fail, and Marchionne managed to free himself. Fleeing from the mother was no problem. The young man in black threw himself at the purple-haired girl, hugging her tightly.

Marchionne: Isla! I missed you so much!

Isla: Good. Because you're about to lose me.

Marchionne: Why? Do not leave me!

Mother: Marchionne, already here!

Isla: You helped these girls or our relationship ends.

Marchionne was breathing heavily.

Riba: Marchionne, do not listen to her! She's just manipulating you!

Marchionne: What do you need?

Riba / Mother: Marchionne! No!

Baby: You know that your family keeps those stars, moons and gears with them. The ones that shine. Give those to us and we will go way.

Machionne: I... I... I cannot do that!

Mother: Those things belong to us!

Legend: What disrespect! Do you know what "these things" are for? If they did not know, then sit down to have a school class. These magical elements in the wrong hands can be lethal weapons!

The village paralyzed.

Legend: Some people use the power these elements have for travel, but others use it to hurt people. Maybe those who are behind this disease that is killing you are after the magic elements. Now, choose what you want to do? Kill us? Help us?

There was a silence. No one said anything for a long time. Marchionne was the one who broke the silence.

Marchionne: I do not want to lose them for now but ... maybe if they gain our trust it might be that I give you something. - Marchionne showed a Power Moon.

Riba: Marchionne! Don't do that.

It was gray Power Moon.

Baby: "This one goes to Odyssey."

Marchionne: Here, take it!

Mother: No!

Girls touched the moon and everybody waited for the worst. It looks like they were waiting for the floor to open. They all rushed to shelters and closed their doors and windows. Riba and Marchionne's mother hid in a corner, waiting for the worst, but nothing happened. No tremors, no demons. The moon continued to spin as it floated over Legend's hands.

Legend: Are you finished with the drama?

Baby: You know these elements exist elsewhere, do not you?

Marchionne: What? It is true?

Baby: People there like them. They love their sparkle. Sometimes they even keep them to give someone.

Legend: Only you guys are afraid of them. Excuse. We'll walk away. Are you coming, Isla?

Isla: Of course.

Marchionne: Wait! I'll go with you.

Baby: Do you mind to stay with Marchionne? We will back shortly.

Isla: I don't mind but...

Suddenly, Marchionne drew his sword.

Marchionne: The first to try to separate me from Isla, I sent him to hell and this includes you, Riba and mother!

The girls decided to leave before a war began. Isla stayed with Marchionne. The girls went running - they did not teleport themselves so as not to risk using the power of the Power Moon - and teleported to near the Isla. Luckily, nothing happened. Riba and the Marchione's mother had disappeared from the scene. Marchionne can spend the rest of the day with his "daughter." At sunset he had to say goodbye to her.

Marchionne: Do not go ...

Isla: I'll be back tomorrow. Promise...

And it will not be the only thing that comes back tomorrow. The problems will also come back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marchionne and Riba belong to Team Ari.

The rest belongs to me.