We need to talk

Initially, Alice refused to tell the group what was going on. First, she was defensive.

Alice: Nothing's wrong.

Then she became aggressive.

Alice: What about not getting into each other's business?

Finally, she was desperate when she saw that Mario would want to break the wires that connected her.

Alice: Do not do this! I ask you!

Mario: Then help me to help you.

Alice: Fine... When I met Riba when I was a child. My mother used to abuse me. And my dad did not do anything to stop it. Riba looked like he was the only one who seemed to be the only one who cared about me. He promised me when I would marry me when I was an adult.

Presturbo: When you were an adult? What about him? He was what?

Alice: He's not human.

Everyone: What?

Alice: I just know he never gets old. It may be immortal but I do not know what it is. Angel? Demon? Do not know.

Legend: And I thought I was the only one.

Baby: Do not forget Perfection.

Presturbo: Girls, concentrate. Continuing. He broke the promise?

Alice: When I discovered that he was married, I tried everything to destroy that marriage. Even tried to kill his wife. Eventually, I ended up getting pregnant. Serina is my daughter. However, I have schizophrenia and this disease made me aggressive to Serina. Elizabeth ended up staying with the girls. The one she already had and Serina. And the worst is that Serina must have the disease that is attacking Evangeline. My daughter is going to die without me being able to ask her forgiveness.

Thinner: Why do not you talk to Elizabeth?

Alice: Riba does not allow it. Elizabeth sealed Riba from heis family and Riba sealed me from Serina.

Mario: In short, no communication between the two sides.

Alice: No... - with tears in her eyes.

Baby: It got complicated.

Legend: And Marchionne can not do anything? He is the leader.

Alice: He hates me just as much as Riba.

Baby: We will talk to him.

Alice: You are kidding? Riba and his mother will take you down before you open your mouth. You guys need something to make Marchionne come to you. If he doesn't come, nobody made him.

Baby: Then what we do?

Silence.

Alice: There's a person that can make Marchionne come to you.

Legend: Who?

Alice: Isla. Do you know her?

Legend: You do!

Baby: She said she can be found easily.

Legend: Tommorow, we will talk to her.

Alice: Can I ask something?

Mario: What?

Alice: Can I see your face?

So far, and this was a mistake that the group committed, but let it go, only Mario and Luigi had their identity hidden. The remaining members showed Alice's face.

Mario: Do you promise to keep it a secret?

Alice: If I do not save, you break the wires - if you can - right?

Mario: Correct.

Alice: I will keep.

They risked. The brothers revealed the face. Alice's jaw dropped. She did not want to believe it. They were identical to Marchionne and Luciano. But the eyes were brighter, more alive.

Alice: I'm dreaming, are not I?

Mario: Real as your fever.

Mario put his hand on Alice's forehead. The fever was almost gone.

Mario: You are almost cured.

Alice: You can not imagine how long it's been like this.

Mario: The way things are, in misery I suppose.

Presturbo: Sick and without the daughter. Perfect. This may be worse.

Baby: Knowing our adventures ...

Legend: This is just the beginning.

To improve, it must get worse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice belongs to Team Ari.

Mario and Luigi belong to Nintendo.

Presturbo, Thinner, Legend and Baby belong to me.