Final Release of my book

Hey everyone,

First of all, I am really sorry to make you all wait so long for the updates, but as I have informed it before, there would be no future updates on wattpad instead I was getting this story 'Arranged Love' published. And thanks again, for the constant support and patience with me.

Getting a book published, without any contacts in the publishing industry of India as a new author, is way too difficult than just writing it. I have made many contracts and terminated them with many publishers, until I got someone satisfactory. It had been a long process, and also to make it equal to the professional mark I had to rewrite and get it edited many times. That's why it had been so much of delay.

This time, it's not just a story which I have written but also my own start-up. The book is published under my name. It will be available on amazon by the end of September. I will be posting a link from where you can get your own copy of the book whose new title is "Cause it was an Arranged Love". Also, this first lot of printed books is especially dedicated to all my Wattpad readers so, that's all of you, so these books will be hand-signed by me.

The story is different this time, but the characters of 'Arnav and Kriti' are the same and the theme of 'Arranged Marriage' is same. This story is in a new pace, and it will give you the ending of the previous one, along with all the love and romance. But this one has many more Arnav Kriti moments and it is not only a love story now. It has many more social elements to it. It is a voice for the modern women of India.

The version which was here on Wattpad will be removed. Instead, I'll be posting the first three chapters of the final book.

I am hereby attaching the cover of the book. This is the cover for both the e-book and the printed version. Please have a look and do share your views about it.

There is also a synopsis of this book, which I'm attaching here. It will definitely give you an idea of the differences between the previous story and the new one. Please read it and do share your views.:

"Is it possible for a cage to offer freedom?

A deeply conservative father, a mother resigned to the status quo, and the ghost of a twisted abuse have beat Kriti Tripathi into a numb kind of acceptance. The kind of acceptance that allows her to block out the uncomfortable realities that come with forming meaningful bonds with the people around her.

When her mother shoves her into an arranged marriage to a stranger, Kriti is forced to confront secrets that have painted her past black and surrendered her future to the demands of her possessor.

But Kriti's quietly mysterious husband has been whispering things as she struggles to adjust to her new life. Things that make her think she might not be as trapped as she feels, and Kriti begins to suspect that this marriage might mean more than she expected.

Kriti isn't the only one who has been keeping secrets. Even her perfectly responsible, too mature husband has something to hide.

Secrets have a way of revealing themselves, though. When the demons of her past show up on her doorstep, the secrets they've been keeping threaten to destroy Kriti and her marriage; unless Kriti can reform herself into her own brand of savior."

I really look forward to your best wishes and support. I know you all have been waiting for this story for a long time, so please place an order for yourself and your loved ones once the Amazon Link gets activated. I'm going to post it really soon, by the end of September'2019.

Please comment down on this update of mine, this is my first book, which I'll be offering in the market, so I'm very nervous. I just want all of you to be with me. Just like the way you have been with me for the last three years. Please, please share your views with me, what you think about this book cover and the 'back cover text'.

Also, please follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. The link of the four ID's are given below. Since wattpad does not allow to share hyperlinks, that's why these are written as plain text. So kindly copy and paste them on your browser to reach me on the following platforms.

Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004816472892

Facebook page link - https://www.facebook.com/Kriti2504Tripathi/

Instagram Link - https://www.instagram.com/krititripathi2514/?hl=en

Twitter Link - https://twitter.com/KritiTripathi2

And please share this news of the release of 'Cause it was an Arranged Love' as a printed book to all your family and friends with whom you want to share this story of "Arnav and Kriti". I would request you all to please stay connected on social media, for all the future news regarding the release of the complete book.

In the end, a big thanks to all of you. And take good care of yourselves. 

Lots of love to all!