ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I, Kriti Tripathi, the author of this book, am hereby writing this to all the people who know me or have been with me in this journey of 'Arnav and Kriti', either personally or through some social contacts, who love me, who believe in me and who spent their precious time in reading this book, and in return I would like to show my immense gratitude but words may fall short in expressing how much all of those people mean to me.

The first thanks are to my dear Lord Shiva, the faith on who has always helped me to stay optimistic and who as always given me the courage to pursue my dreams.

The second thanks are to my big family of Wattpad readers and friends, without whom I would have never ever able to get the confidence of even completing this story, publishing being left alone; for the love, support and patience they bestowed upon me and also my characters. I would especially like to mention my first wattpad reader Annu, my dear friend, and thank her for being there every time and keeping an immense amount of tolerance with me.

Then, I would like to thank the whole big 'Tripathi' family of mine, who have always trusted me in all of my ideas, passions, some new experiments which I try out every, now and then, and loved me always.

Then, my real-life best friend Akansha, who bears up with every single tantrum of mine without even complaining once. My life would be incomplete without her. My friends Shubhangi, Shreyansh and Mayank for their support and suggestions, which helped me broaden my thinking.

Special thanks to my editor and mentor, Olivia Derby, the extremely talented lady whom I admire, who has not just saved me from making blunders but also, made this journey a wonderful learning experience. Without her, it would never have been possible.

Special mention to Vedprakash Gupta, who made this dream come to reality by publishing this novel and taking all the pains related to those business aspects, the things I know nothing about. In return of his unending efforts, I would just like to pray and wish that Lord Shiva bestows him with all the good fortune and he reaches all the heights of success.

Lastly, this book is dedicated to all the women of the world, who are struggling to find and prove their individuality. Just believe in yourself, and no matter how much the world tries to fill you with negativity, they try to say that you're not worth it, they try to assign you roles based on your gender, but you will shine and all your dreams will come true!