In the moment she felt how he sat down next to her, she looked surprised to him but then moved her head back to front. He could see her profile from where he was sitting and her lips were shaking. Was she crying? He saw up to her eyes and didn't find any tears inside, not on her eyes nor on her cheeks.

Both sat there for a while in the middle of the night and watched silently TV together. Arnav didn't have heart to apologize for every word he said to Khushi, but he wanted to say sorry for screaming at her, so he spoke.

>>Sorry, I didn't want to yell at you.<<

Khushi was silent for a while and in the moment he accepted that she wanted to stay angry with him, she moved closer to him and placed her head on his shoulder.

For the next half hour nothing happened between them. Khushi didn't move, nor did Arnav. He felt calm next to her and even she was totally relaxed being so close to him. And then something changed. The air became hot around them. Both didn't knew who started it, but they felt the need to continue. While she put her hand on his belly, he touched with his thumb her shoulder. His hand wander over her skin, till he reached her cheek and this movements awoke both from their calm condition.

He moved his thumb till reached her lips, not realizing what he actually did, he start to caress her soft skin again and again. Her hand stopped to move and few seconds later she turned her head up and looked into his eyes.

>>I don't know who he is. I never met him before. Do you believe me, Arnavji?<<

Arnav couldn't look away nor react. He could just stare into her beautiful brown, clear eyes. He could see her convincement and his heart want to believe her. Her eyes spoke further even her mouth was closed. It said him her feelings and wants and the sadness in them showed, how much he hurt her by not believing and scolding her. He had so many questions and feared to ask her.

*

If he just did. If he just did. But he stayed mum not knowing how painful future for both was going to be.

*

Instead of asking what lay on his heart and what he needed to know so desperate, he decided to look down on her pink lips and felt the urgent need to taste them. His head leaned down and captured her lips in one soft kiss. Khushi responded to his touch but not in the way he wanted her to. She was hesitant and careful and Arnav wanted her to lose control, like he felt to do. That's why he leaned back and looked deep into her eyes. He wanted her to believe his words because every single one of them, was a total truth.

>>I...I try to believe. I am really trying.<<

He leaned his forehead and touched hers.

>>No, I believe you Khushi. I believe you.<<

Khushi smiled a smile of relief and kissed him while he repeated.

>>I believe you.<<

What happened next was hot and beautiful and would be memorable forever for both. Her hand wander down under his t-shirt and touched him, stroked him. He couldn't hold back any longer and endure her touch without giving back. That's why his hand roamed to her occiput and fisted her hair to pull her down to one passionate kiss. She tried to spoke again but he plunged his tongue deep inside her mouth to taste every sweet corner. She fisted his long hair which he usually wore behind his ears and free few strands from their usual places.

Both undressed each other, desperate and frantic. He didn't stop till Khushi was naked and she did the same to him. He pulled her on his lap and kissed her immediately to satisfy their hunger. In between their kisses he lifted her on him and held her over his big hard thing to rub the tip of his shaft over her wet core. He felt how ready she was and then he was inside her. Both didn't even start to move, just to enjoy the moment before they continued. She sat on him and looked down into his eyes not being able to look away. He pulled her head down and then he kissed her slow, leisurely, tasting her carefully if he'd never get the chance again.