"Halo Vionna, akhirnya bertemu juga dengan istri dan anak dari Jonan!" said aunt Ellie in Indonesian.

(*** Hello Vionna, finally met the wife and the daughter of Jonan!***)

"You can speak Indonesian, Mrs. Wood?" Asked mama.

"Oh please, just Ellie. Yes, that is true. I am a descendant of Indonesian and German nationality, but I grew up in Indonesia until I decided to marry Richard. So do not hesitate, because meeting with fellow Indonesians, okay?" said aunt Ellie.

Aunt Ellie was very beautiful. Her long black hair, bright brown eyes that she had, must have made those who saw her feel warm. The knee-length cream dress she used today was very compatible with the current fall theme. Aunt Ellie did not look like an Indonesian but was like a Westerner, perhaps because her father's offspring were passed down to her more than her mother.

Aunt Ellie then glanced at Lyra who was hiding behind mama. Once again mama pulled Lyra to met the Wood family. Shyly, Lyra reached out to Aunt Ellie while telling aunt Ellie, her name. After greeting Aunt Ellie, Lyra gave her hand again, and this time to the boy next to Aunt Ellie. 

This boy was very tall, handsome, like in the tales the teacher told her at school. His hair was short brown, he used a plaid shirt with casual jeans. His face was handsome, his eyes were light brown, clearly inheriting the color of his mother's eyes. With a small smile, this boy gave his hand to Lyra,

"Hi, Lyra. I'm Adrian, it's nice to see you," said this boy. Lyra shyly tried to smile at this boy and shook his hand.

After greeting Adrian, Lyra shifted to greet the boy next to Adrian, "Hello, my name is Lyra," said Lyra, giving her right hand, while her left hand was holding her own lips nervously. 

The boy next to Adrian squat down to match his height with Lyra. This boy clasped Lyra's hand with both of his hands like he wanted to warm Lyra's hand.

"Hello Lyra, you are so adorable! We will have fun later!" This boy said. This boy was very similar to Adrian, obviously, like Adrian's clone, everything was very similar. Starting from the color of the eyes, face, nose, but the only difference was the color of his hair because this boy's hair color was black with highlighted brown hair. Obviously Adrian dyed his hair brown because uncle Richard and Aunt Ellie had black hair.

"Right, you must already know, we are going to Bristol this autumn break, I will definitely take care of you, don't worry!" Said this boy with a radiant face to Lyra.

Like finding her lost toy, Lyra found warmth in this boy's gaze. Lyra was the only child of the Sui family, finding another person whose the same age seemed very pleasant.

"Let's eat, you guys must be hungry! Aunt Ellie made a special menu for you all today." Aunt Ellie said, breaking the atmosphere. "Oh yeah right, let's go to the dining room," added uncle Richard while embracing Papa, so did aunt Ellie come to embrace Mama. 

Mama looked worried about Lyra who seemed to be left alone, but when Mama looked back to see Lyra, Lyra seemed to feel familiar with the boy she had met. This boy pulled Lyra's hand to follow their parents into the dining room.

Arriving at the dining room, they were treated by the dish made by Aunt Ellie. Sandwiches, meat, boiled potatoes covered in parsley and olive oil, grilled sausages, grilled tomatoes, salads, and much more.

Lyra sat next to the boy who had been talking to her, and suddenly Lyra's stomach rang, so this boy smiled and chuckled.

"Lyra is very hungry, right? I'll get the food. Lyra, do you want potatoes?" Lyra nodded, and this boy just smiled and shook his head, while thinking that Lyra was very cute and adorable. 

This boy also brought Lyra a few pieces of roasted tomatoes. However, Lyra really did not like tomatoes and she wanted to say it to this boy, but Lyra did not know the name of this boy. All Lyra remembered was Adrian, so Lyra guessed to call this boy as 'Ian'.

"Ian ... Ian, I don't like tomatoes," Lyra said while pulling this boy's clothes.

"Ian?" Asked this boy, "It's okay you can call me Ian," said the boy with a smile. "Well, I'll eat the tomatoes, it will be wasteful if no one eats it," This boy took the tomatoes on Lyra's plate, and Lyra just smiled to thank 'Ian' brother.

This lunch made Lyra very happy. Even in just a few seconds, Lyra could make a joke with this boy. The holiday had just begun, but Lyra was feeling extremely happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, luves! Thank you for reading this chapter!

How was this chapter? Please vote and comments so I would know how was the progress of this story.

All comments and votes will be appreciated.