Chapter One

"If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate." - C. Joybell C.

----------------

At 4:30 pm, Lyra had just finished her work preparing costumes for the Jakarta46 theater show which was usually held every day at 7 pm.

Tonight was a special theater graduation show from one of the Jakarta46 members named Lisa, and definitely, the staff was busier than usual nights, because tonight was Lisa's last stage and in other words, this job would end at midnight, even more.

The Jakarta46 Theater was located in the famous big shopping center in downtown Jakarta called FEx Mall and Lyra was very grateful for the strategic location of the Theater. At least when she wanted to eat or just refreshing, she could walk around the mall.

Lyra was also felt grateful to be able to work with a company that houses Jakarta46 because in the past years Indonesia mushroomed entertainment idol businesses such as boyband and girlband and then faded one by one, Jakarta46 remained standing and surviving, and Jakarta46 fans were still very loyal until today.

Inevitably Jakarta46 is the sister group of Akihabara46 which makes it still exist, at least Lyra can breathe a sigh of relief because she can continue to do the work she loves.

A Fashion Stylist.

After completing her work, Lyra decided to spin at FEx Mall before preparing members to appear in an hour. Her throat felt dry and she decided to buy a bubble drink. As Lyra was waiting for her order to be made, she looked around as she was scanning the surroundings.

At the yogurt stand next to the bubble drink, she could see the figure she knew was sitting together with a woman and telling jokes while enjoying their yogurt. It couldn't be a mistake! That was Aska, Lyra's boyfriend.

"Is he stupid or what? Cheating in her girlfriend's office." Lyra said to herself. To ensure that it was Aska, she wanted to prove it by calling Aska's number.

Lyra searched for Aska's contact and immediately called him. The man who was enjoying yogurt with the woman felt his cellphone vibrating and jerked to see who called him.

"Why don't you answer it, honey? Is that your Ootaku girlfriend?" said the woman.

"Hahaha." Aska laughed.

"Even she is an Ootaku but the earning is a lot, baby. She's not that important. " Aska then flipped his cellphone so the ringtone was silent remained the vibration.

"Damn it!" Lyra cursed very annoyedly. The man she loves was playing fire behind her! Lyra's heart was very sad to know that.

"If you don't love me, just just say it! It's easier for me to move on if you say it than get caught lying!" Lyra said again to herself.

But Lyra was a strong woman, she wouldn't cry just because the man she loves hurts her.

"Lyra. Green tea bubble!" the stand bubble drink employee called Lyra to hand over the drink she ordered. After said thank you, Lyra opened the camera application on her cellphone and began taking pictures of Aska and the woman quietly.

When it was enough, Lyra seems like she wanted to go back to the theater, rather than Lyra catching Aska and making the public's drama which is so embarrassing.

It was easy for Lyra to say 'fuck Aska', but Lyra's heart was very painful and suddenly her head was dizzy with anger and sadness piled on her head.

Lyra immediately returned to the backstage to immediately help members change clothes and get ready.

-------

hey guys, this is the first chapter! How was it so far? Let me know what you think!

Please keep on supporting me through vote and feedback, really appreciated.

<3