"Hey, Ben?",

"Yeah?",

"You got any food?",

"Oh, no",

"Well, I'm hungry, and if I don't get any food I'mma throw a tantrum",

"Fine! I'll get you food! Just stay here",

"Ok", Ben left. I'mma play more games.

Ben's pov

How the hell he keep beating me!? I got downstairs and went to inside the kitchen.

"Wait there Benjamin", I could feel the shiver down my spine when I heard his voice.

"Yes, s-sir?",

"Meet the rest of us in the living room, we're having a family meeting", shit!

"Ok", I followed Slender into the living room. Everyone was sitting there looking confused well, except for Jeff and Red who probably knew what's wrong. I just sat on the floor next to Jeff.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your free time, but I sense a human near the mansion, I cannot pin point where they are though",

"So what do you want us to do?", EJ spoke.

"I would like you to find this person and bring them to me, there is something wrong with this person's soul, am I clear?",

"Yes sir!", Everyone said at the same time. I got a random bag of chips from the kitchen and ran towards my room. Closing it behind me quickly.

Y/n's pov

Where's Ben with my food! I'mma die of starvation! I heard the door open and then close rather quickly.

"Finally!", He gave me some chips. He sat on the bed and looked at me. "What?",

"I'm gonna have to send you to your busted up house",

"Why?",

"Slender aka, our boss, knows you're here",

"Oh, and?",

"He'll probably kill you",

"Oh, well sucks to be me, if he does kill me I'm gonna make sure my ghost haunts him then",

"I'm just gonna take you home",

"Alright", Ben got my hand and then jumped through his TV while I was behind him. Man cyber space is cool!

"Oof!", I landed face first on my carpet floor. Oh, my living room! It's still a mess, yay. Note the sarcasm.

"I have to get back now",

"See ya Ben",

"See ya", then he jumped through TV. So, what do I do now? I know! I went upstairs to my room. I walked up to a specific floor board and took it off. How about a spree? In the floor was my mask.

 How about a spree? In the floor was my mask

( Pick the one you like)

Why I picked the light up one. It looks cool and cause it looks cool when my victims look at me with fear. And, of course I got my favorite hoodie with it.

 And, of course I got my favorite hoodie with it

(Sorry if you don't like it)

And now I got my new knife that I bought not to long ago(Knife from chapter 2). I got my knife and swung it a little. Been a little since I went out killing. I wonder if I got rusty. Anyways, I'm set and ready to go.