afterglow

Zayn was laying on his bed  and he sighed he was crying all night because he was alone with their dogs and he was on his phone being anxious that Liam would never come home. He felt scared.

Zayn sent him messages 'i blew things out of proportion of things you didn't do... I just need to say hey it's on me just don't go. I'm sorry that I hurt you.' He pressed send and he got up out of bed and he made him a cup of coffee. He felt anxious if Liam would even answer him. 'Tell me if you're still mine' he sent again.

Liam was headed home on his flight looking at zayns messages and his eyes started watering. He really missed Zayn he hates all this drama he wanted it to end. Liam wanted them to be happy again. 'I'm still yours baby..' he sent back. Zayn read it and he smiled a little looking at the screen.

Zayn asked him 'are you going to be home soon?' He sent.

'Soon baby soon..you will see'  Liam replied back. He had to stop talking now because he was on the plane heading home. 

Zayn wondered if that meant Liam was coming home today he felt like he had to clean up himself he didn't shower in days, his face was red. He decided to shower and change into something nice for his husband. He fixed his hair and felt a lot better now.

Liam was headed home after a short flight he had a taxi take him home from the airport to surprise Zayn. Zayn looked in the mirror and he went downstairs waiting for Liam to come home and see him. It's been a long month since they've been away.

Liam came inside the house seeing his husband on the couch and looked at him smiling big. "Honey I'm home!!" He said and walked in and Zayn saw him and looked at him happily and went over to him and ran giving him a tight hug. "I missed you so much!" Zayn cried. Liam smiled hugging back and he kissed his head. "Oh baby me too" he said picking him up bridal style.

Zayn giggled softly holding onto him so that he couldn't let go and he looked Liam in the eyes. "I'm so fucking sorry Liam I didn't mean to hurt you if I did" he said starting to apologize a lot to him. Liam looked at him and he held onto him and wiped his tears. "Shhh it's okay my love don't worry about it" he said.

Zayn just nodded and they laid down next to each other on the couch and Watson barked at Liam wagging his tail and Liam smiled hugging Watson. He had missed his dog a lot too but he had missed Zayn more. He needed to get away from all the drama from his job.

They lay there in silence for a little until Zayn hears Liam's phone vibrate. Liam wanted to ignore it and he held onto his husband, they were cuddling together he didn't even remember the last time they had done that.

Zayn felt anxious again about who texted him but he tried not to care he was focusing being in Liam's arms again.

Liam decided to check his phone and he read the message with wide eyes.

maya: 'I'm pregnant' 

Zayn noticed him and frowned "you okay?" He asked him and out his hand on his thigh and he had no idea what was going on. Liam ignored it and put his phone down and nodded "yes b-baby" he felt scared. He didn't have sex with her.

unless he got drunk.