here we go again

Zayn was laying on the couch on his phone, he was bored and Liam wasn't home. He was out with a friend he said, Zayn didn't question it. He didn't want to blame him or think he was doing anything besides hanging out with his friend. He wanted to trust him.

However, Liam was out with Cheryl stunting. He took her to a restaurant because he has to. He wasn't feeling well, and he was pissed. He wanted to be home cuddling Zayn, he wanted Zayn to take care of him. But instead he had to go out and stunt.

The paps were crowding them and taking pictures, Liam was looking pissed and very tired. He was mad. Liam held her hand tightly while walking to the car. "Are you okay Li?" Cheryl asked. Liam sighed and shook his head. "Leave me alone, and don't call me that." He whispered quietly. Cheryl rolled her eyes but nodded.

Zayn saw some pictures of them on his timeline and his heart stopped. Zayn sighed and looked at the pictures. "Fucking liar." Zayn mumbles then zoomed in on the picture. Cheryl looker pregnant. Zayn thought to himself and saw everyone freaking out. Zayn didn't know what to think or say. He was about to burst.

Zayn couldn't cry about this, he doesn't wanna waste his tears over someone who's a liar. Liam never told him that he was going out with Cheryl. He gripped his phone tightly and texted Liam.

to Liam🙈❤️:

why does Cheryl look pregnant?  come home you fucking liar. We need to talk.

Liam pulled out his phone and looked at the message and sighed getting in the car. He didn't want to deal with this again. Why can't Zayn trust him? He didn't even do anything.

to Zayn😜😍❤️:

Why can't you trust me? I don't fucking feel well to deal with this right now. I'm coming home now jaan. I had to stunt, yes I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Okay? And she isn't pregnant she's getting bigger, if she is then it wasn't me. Love you xx

Zayn looked at his message and frowned feeling slightly bad and texted back.

to Liam: 🙈❤️

I'm sorry baby. I just have a hard time trusting people. I'll get better I'm sorry I just get jealous easily. :( I love you and come home soon so I can take care of you😊

Liam smiled softly at his text. Zayn can get annoying sometimes, but he still loves him and always will. He was so lucky.