you cant leave me here

Zayn and Liam were cuddling on their bed in the hotel, in Hawaii. They were taking some time to relax. Liam sighed softly and held Zayn close to him never wanting to let go of him.

Liam hears his phone vibrate and picked it up, it was from his work. "Liam you have to come to LA to perform a few shows" his management had told him. Zayn looked up at him wondering who called him. Liam frowned then closed his eyes "i can't im with Zayn on our honeymoon" he said getting upset, he hoped that he didn't have to leave early.

"One of your shows is tomorrow Liam, you have to leave now..." he said then hung up the phone. Liam looked down at him then frowned at Zayn "babe they're making me go to L.A. and perform" he said sadly and got up starting to pack his bags.

Zayn watched him silently, he frowned "y-you're just gonna leave me here then?" he asked then looked away feeling sad. Liam sighed and threw his stuff in the suit case "well I kinda have to Zayn don't get mad at me okay? I have shows to do" he said.

Zayn shook his head, Liam was being an asshole, he thought he would be able to spend a week with him, giving him love but instead liam ditches him for his job. Zayn was completely upset and sad, he left the room and went to the bathroom.

He didn't want to speak to Liam right now, he just didn't want to explode on him. Liam frowned then watched Zayn, he didn't know what to do at all. Liam wanted to make Zayn happy but not let his fans down. Zayn was more important to him though.

Liam stopped then thought about it and texted his management saying he couldn't make it. Zayn came out of the bathroom, looking like a mess and sighed "I'm leaving.." he said looking at him.

Liam grabbed his hand gently and shook his head "no babe shows are cancelled, im staying here with you we deserve this" he said looking in Zayns eyes.

Zayn looked at him "you can't just cancel Liam!!" he said letting go. Liam frowned at him and shrugged "well I did and I canceled because you're way important to me than my fans" he said.

Zayn blushed slightly and nodded then walked over to Liam and hugged him tight "I love you so much, I don't deserve you" he said. Liam hugged back and sighed happily "you deserve everything baby.." he said kissing his cheek