matching tattoos

Zayn wanted to get a matching tattoo with his boyfriend Liam. They both went to the tattoo place and decided to get anchor tattoo with their name on it.
"Babe I want this one!!" Liam pointed at the beautiful anchor design tattoo.
"Okay let's get that one babe!!!." Zayn told the tattoo artist to use that design.
The tattoo artist started with Liam.
"Where would you like your tattoo Liam?" he started to get the tools ready.
"On my wrist please?" Liam looked at Zayn "Is that where we should get them baby?"
Zayn nodded "Yeah babe that's perfect!" Liam smiled and he sat in the chair waiting impatiently to get this done. The tattoo artist held Liam's wrist and started to draw ink on his arm. A couple minutes later he finished the tattoo and wrote Zayn's name on Liam's wrist next to the anchor.
"How is that Liam?" the tattoo artist cleaned up his tools and looked at him.
"It's perfect!!! I love it thank you!" Liam smiled wide and got out his phone and took a picture of his new tattoo.
"Zaynie you're next babe!" Liam looked at him and smiled and got up from the chair.
Zayn nodded and sat in the chair and waits for the tattoo artist to get ready.
"Are you ready for me to start Zayn?" the tattoo artist looked at him.
"Yes I'm ready and I want the same one on my wrist and his name next to the anchor please."
"Of course!" the tattoo artist nodded and got the tools ready and he grabbed Zayn's wrist and started to work on his tattoo. A couple minutes later the tattoo artist finished his tattoo.
"All finished how do you like it?" the tattoo artist finished and put his tools away.
"I love it so much it's beautiful thanks!!" Zayn said and he got up from the chair and grabbed Liam's hand.
"That will be $70 please" the tattoo guy looked at them.
Liam took out his wallet and paid the tattoo guy and then they walked out of the tattoo parlor. They got to the car and they drove home.