chapter 18

If it still hurts you, trust me ,it was love

Flashback____________________

Xavier pov

Next morning when I woke up I could smell eggs and bacons . I went to the kitchen and saw aliana making food .

She turned around and gets surprised seeing me and offered bacons  "you need some of this"
I nodded in answer and went back to get freshen up .

I came back and sat on the stool she served me some of bacon and made some for herself .

I waited till she finishes and asked her to follow me In the library.

I asked her why she wanted to die .

Years gathered in her eyes and she told me that how her father had sold her one and only daughter to an old bastard who wanted to rape her.

I calmed her and knew That There is always reason for us meeting with new people. either you need them to change your life or you are the ones that change there.

I knew I am going to change aliana life she needs support and I m going to give her that support because what happen to me 4months ago with deliah I don't want the same thing happen with aliana .

I gave her roof to live and made her find a good job at my office to stable her life. Form last few months until one day my parents came to my house to surprise me .

They asked me to marry someone and settle down in my life . They told me they give me 1month to find a girl myself and marry her.

I spent that one month finding the right girl but I knew that there would be no other deliah in this world .

At last i asked aliana to help me in faking everything. I told her about how much I loved deliah and what she thought of me.

She promised to help me but when I told my parents about her  they without and notice organised a surprise engagement for me .

Aliana and I awkward Waly changed the rings and I went back to my house to relive my headache.

__________present day_________

I stood up from the table and was about to go out when I saw aliana coming inside with not so good expression .

My brow flowned and I asked "why is the my lady so angry
Today"

She answered" first you tell me who invited that bastado to the party"

"my parents who else"

She kept quite anger visible on her face and she closed her eyes and said to herself breathe In Breath out.

Crossing my arms I said " don't worry about the wedding it's never going to happen you just need to wait for sometime".

She made a eye contact with me and said"I trust you Xavier and I m not at all going to turn away . You helped me in my hard time and I m going to help you too.

She came near me and hugged me . It reminded me of deliah she also used to hug like this.

We separated someone cleared his throat . I knew him he is ian redwood who made a deal with on the day I was going to propose deliah .

Thanks for reading guys pls vote comment and share.