Chapter 7

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote comment and share.

Deliah pov

I entered my brother cabin and ran towards him and hugged him tightly. I missed him so much.

I told him "I missed you so much You can't even imagine it. I love you -".

Before I could complete myself  Allen spoke" I missed you too and ya already know that how much i love you my little one" . He kissed my cheeks and fore heard.

he said"oh! Where are my manners i didn't bother to introduce my second half to you alexsi".

Just then i felt another presence in the room. I don't know what her problem was but she said in a misery tone with the offering hand to shake." hi very nice to meet you. My name is alexsi. I am Allen's secretary ".

My eyes were stuck at  Allen for a second than I realized and my  eyebrows shot upwards with realization of everything And took her offered hand.

I cheerily replied "hi nice to meet you too. My name is deliah. I am Allen's -"

Allen intrupted me saying "best friends"

I eyed him like really from all the relationship between us he choose best friend but still its not that bad.

Allen send her bring coffee for me and hugged me again as soon as she left. We heard a knock and saw Alexsi was standing there holding her tears.

I know she loves my bro and bro loves her to I can she in there eyes. My brother nodded in my direction to tell her the truth.

When alexsi was about to go back. I called her "alexsi hey."

Alexsi replied "hey again". Meeting bro eyes. None of them tried to break it the eye contact.

Allen seems to realize my gaze and  i said "come on bro now tell her the truth. Pls don't irritate my future SIL."

Alexsi's eyes widen she heard me" what sil? ".

Allen said" she means sister in law right sister. "

I replied with wide grin on her face" yes bro. "

Realization hit alexsi and she was sending dagger in allen direction. Then she said" I am sorry to dissappoint you but I m not going to be your sil."

I added "yet. I can see in your eyes that in some months you are going to be my sil. So welcome to the family."

We chit chated till the evening. Alexsi bid her goodbye and left.

Bro said to me "let's get going"

I stopped him and said "hey bro wait I want to talk to you."

He smiled at me and said "yes tell me".

I don't know when the tears slipped down my face. Bro came to me and hugged me.

"What happen sweetheart why is my baby sister crying".

I told him everything except xavier part of the story. When I saw him, his hands were tuned into fist and his jaw was clenched.

I asked him " can I have a break from all this I want to go on a small vacation."

"OK don't worry I will call my private jet to Melbourne you can live in our hotel there." bro said "now lets drop you to the airport."

We reached airport before time and bid our Goodbye

I checked in the airport and went to find a seat and you won't believe what i saw there. Xavier was sitting at one of the waiting chairs. His back was facing me when I called him.

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story. Pls vote comment and share