chapter 2

Deliah POV

But my whole world got upside down when I saw him with non other then my trusted and my best friend in same bed naked.

I think i am splashed with cold bucket of water because it was least expected to see my best friend mikaela betraying me like this . They both jolted inside the duvet and saw me with wide eyes .

Like they have seen a ghost .the blood from there faces drained . I started walking closely towards the bed . When I wall able to saw mikaela's collar bone there was an red mark like someone has bite her, then it ringed a bell in my mind and by the cloths shattered on the floor looked like they had made love to each other last night

My heart broke at that sight tears flowing down my cheeks like floods, some sob escaped from my mouth without me knowing . I thought they both were loyal to me but they betrayed. I thought when this all started and how this started.

I didn't know how but I wasn't able to speak to them I opened and closed my mouth like fish but no words came out . By this time they both tried to speak to me and explain .

Zeus spoke "look D we can explain this "

Milky said " yeah first listen to us before jumping directly to the conclusion"

I was shocked that they both think they can explain this but a fool can also see that they had sex last night knowing I was Zeus girlfriend milky didn't object to this

I gathered my self and spoke
" Trust me u can't"

I thought they would speak again but I didn't want them to.

So I said " what happen now to both of you cat got your tongues"

They were no sign of guilt in any of there faces and what Zeus spoke next made me more vulnerable.

"Listen D well now you got know about us then get the hell out of here " he said angrily instead of being guilty about the thing he did to me.

I thought how dare he talk to me like it's my mistake and said " you should be guilty of what you have done but you" I said pointing my finger at him" are talking like this all happened because of me"

mikaela said" listen to me D this is all your fault because he didn't get what he wanted from you so he and I continued the things between us "

I was shocked at her response" what do you mean by 'continuing things between us'. I introduced both of you a month after our relationship ".

Zeus answer made me feel like a cold water has splashed in winter .

He said " I and your bestfriend have known each other from high school and in college we made a bet on you that I will make you sleep with me "

Thought of this betrayal by both of them was not enough that now they are claiming that I was like a game for them. They both didn't even showed a hint of guilt.

Milky said " it was a part of plan to make you my best friend and then make you fell in love with him"

Zeus said " and make you sleep with me "

I felt my world shattered into hundreds of pieces at that right movement.

They both looked like they were in love with each other from years . They kissed each other passionately in front of me .

Zeus turned to me and said " close the doors while leaving and don't try to contact us again"

And then they both slipped in the duvet again. I turned around and walked outside from his house with my belongings .

My house was not far from here so I decided to walk . When I approached my house The sun was already shining . I entered in my house closed the door behind.

Hi guys hope you enjoyeing the chapter and pls vote

THANK YOU