Chapter 3

Dipper pov
I let out white fire like wings and wrapped them around me and bill. " my my my pine tree I should call you my fire angel with those wings" bills said with a wink. I smile and kiss him happily and watched as the others demons came in from parting around town. " I say let's open up the barrier and start a real party" I said making everyone including bill freeze. " you know how to take down the barrier fire angel" he asked using his new nickname for me. I blushed a bit and smilies " yep I do" I said wrapping my arms around bill.

Bill pov
He is just full of surprises " well you heard your queen, he knows how to let us have a world wide party" I spoke and the Demons cheered. " come my little queen let start this party" I said and he giggled and teleported us to this huge pine tree. This is really ironic. " just destroy it and we can party worldwide king cypher " he told me with a wink . I smiled and destroyed the tree and soon a ring of weirdness shot through us and started spreading through the whole world.

Ford pov
I watched as the barrier shatter. I knew this was bad. I had to find a way to control it. I ran to my journals and looked through any possible answer to solve this issue.

Mabel pov
I heard dipper voice in the woods. He is either alive or I'm hearing things but I need to know. I ran deep into the woods looking for the maker of the voice.