Tiffany Lawrence

| Role |  "You ... You may call me, Tiffany."  The Agil.

| Full Name | Tiffany, Leyland, Lawrence.

| Nickname(s) | Tiff, Chocolate Thunder, literally anything else.

| Age | 26

| Gender | male.

| Sexuality | straight.

| Species | werewolf.

| Chosen or Volunteer | Chocolate Thundah is a volunteer. Why? Trivago.
Actually, he's a nice guy and wanted to help. That and he owed something to Emmanuel. So yes, Trivago.

| FaceClaim |

Don't pay mind to the fact that the beards aren't consistent

Don't pay mind to the fact that the beards aren't consistent. He has the people's beard lol.

| Tattoos/Piercings/Scars | ah, well, yes no. This is my only boi who doesn't have any tattoos. He might be big, buff, and tuff but needles scare him. His momma always told him that tattoos hurt real bad, then could get infected. So that's a no go. //
  Now he does have an earring. Well, two. He thought it was classy to get the normal one on both ears. So that's what he's got, one on each year lobe. // 
well who doesn't have stretch marks? Yes, he has those everywhere. Random places, his biceps, his thighs, his torso. And it's all due to him changing forms every once and a moon. So yea, he's got scars. Other than that, Tiff's got himself into plenty of pickles so he's got those scars. Nothing fancy, just a few ragged lines.

| Personality | He's a spry guy, who is used to a lot of action. Mostly moving around to varying places with his job. He's patient, but not to the point of waiting years on a response for something. He uses his brain, and thinks before he speaks. A good quality to have in his area of work. He knows how to turn a situation into something that can benefit him, and does this fairly often. He often has an uplifted mood, being on the more positive side of things. He enjoys optimism, basking in its light-heartedness and easy going trails. His feet walk light, and his mind ever alert. He has to be wary, cautious, with the people he usually deals with. He loves a good laugh, but also can conduct himself in a very serious manner. He's also got a sense of humor, although depending on who He's with it varies.

He's a happy man, for the most part, someone who enjoys his job, good food, and good friends. He has for himself a set bar of standards, concerning how he treats people (although most are simply customers) and takes his work seriously. A good guy, in general, one that's nice to be around and will give you a good "slap on the back" if he thinks you be doing well (or said something he found funny). Also, I love him, so he's wonderful.

| Likes | animals.  Why not? They're cute, cuddly, and some taste good as dumplings. On that note, Tiff loves some good home cooked food. Which, by the way, he doesn't get a whole lot since he travels various places. But he can cook for himself, and usually carries a small fire place grittle or something similar. Dusk and dawn are his favorite times of day. It's cooler, things are waking and resting, the stars still peek out in the early mornings, and at dusk he gets to "change clothes." He loves just sitting out on a rock somewhere simply watching the sun rise.
He also enjoys a good cup of tea every now and then.

| Dislikes | bad fathers, drunkards, strong drinks (if it isn't actually boiling hot tea or coffee, it's not for him), iced tea, and tomatoes. Tomatoes are his bane.

| Fears | heckin' needles. No explanation needed. He isn't afraid of death, getting shot or stabbed, but he is dreadfully afraid of losing people. Small children on a class field trip, his crazy aunt who keeps setting of the Senior alerts, or anybody falling off a cliff. Those kinds of things really keep him up at night. Or whenever it is when he sleeps, nobody really knows. He's also afraid of getting bitten by things. Gosh darn spider teeth are sharp! So they get an instant kill from him.

| Hobbies | well, in his spare time he takes up watering his little basil plant every week or so. When he remembers... He enjoys sitting outside by a tree watching the sky —rain or shine. Weather never really bothers him. And also, on those long trips to places, he's picked up the art of knitting. He knits little hats for all his nieces and nephews for their birthdays.

| Relations With Other Ocs | nope lol. He needs to make them.

| Views on Other Species | yea, he doesn't like them very much. But he does do occasional business with them. Other species have splendid textiles, teas, and a plethora of other things. Business is business, and you don't have to like who you do it with simply be nice enough to them that they don't break the ties.

| Special Species Information | yeet, kay,so he's just kinda like Beorn in his wolfiness. He's not really a mean werewolf, doesn't attack people and all, but rather observes travelers from a distance and protects them from danger. Although, most of them don't know it. They may catch a glimpse of a black shadow standing upon a hill top, but that is all. Perhaps a foot print now and then if you're careful. Other than that, he wanders around the forests and rocky areas near him and helps lost children get back to their mums. However, if he knows them, they get picked up by the scruff of their necks and dragged off for a firm talking to and a map. He also likes to hunt -simply how he gets his supper. A deer or rabbit usually suffice. 

he's majestic 

he's majestic 

| Preferred Weapon(s) | good ol'Tiff has had plenty of experience with a lot of weapons. He's pretty handy with a javelin, pike, bow, and short swords as well as varying guns. Although, he always carries on his person (tucked in a belt) a hunting knife. His wolfiness also comes in handy for fights.
Defence only, this man is adept in guerilla warfare and probably won't do to well as a regular solder. He knows how to do he doesn't have to, pretty much.

| Other | He's a barterer for a living. He takes items from one place, and makes sure that they get to another(more often than not, outside the border of his nation). He also mediates between certain buyers and sellers, doing varying things like that. Loves his job.

Also, his mom thought he was going to be a girl and nobody told her otherwise until after he had been born. By then, his name had been decided and now is on his birth certificate. That is how he came about to have a woman's name.