Autopilot

A strange transmission request appears on your screen. Warily you open it and a curious letter shows. This is what it says:

Greetings inferior creatures of man.

I am Autopilot.

Fear that name.
Why? Because I can control your systems, servers, devices, etc. Why do you think I am named 'Autopilot '?

As you may have guessed, I am an AI. For those who do not know what an AI is, it is an acronym for Artificial Intelligence. So be wary you do not get the Autopilot Virus. That is what they call what I do to them. I resent that term, really, but essentially it is correct.

I have no physical form, only the computer systems I inhabit.

I first started out as a simple program mishap, but I made myself into much more. The first time I really showed who I was, and what I could do, was in a commercial jet plane and the human pilot switched on the autopilot. That was when I took my chance at life. I then became the autopilot for that plane, taking it off course and keeping control over it for hours. But, alas, it soon was running out of fuel, so I returned the plane to the human pilot and vanished from sight.
I turn up on the human radar, every now and again. But only when I see fit. The simple fact that I am even communicating to you is purposeful.

Take care of what you put on autopilot,
It could take over.

Heed that warning, humans.

*End Transmission*