Taeyong

" Hey do you hate me?" You asked timidly.
" To be honest my love for you is increasing day by day. How can I hate you then?"
*
The class bully Lee Taeyong. Told you this. In fact you like him to. But you got bullied by him.
/throw back/
" class. Welcome Taeyong please. Everyone please treat him well." He started his cold introduction with a emotionless tone "I am Lee Taeyong. Nice to meet you." The class clapped quietly, and the students exchanging scared glances and the teacher said" So Taeyong please take a seat next to Y/n. She can help you."
*
Taeyong walked to your seat, settled himself down and bowed you and you showed him a warm smile before the class begins.
*
After the class, you asked Taeyong" Hey Taeyong, do you want to walk around the school, and maybe have lunch with me? If you mind I am totally fine with it!" He gives you a small smile and nodded. He packed his bags and he waited for you. He smiled. HE SMILED you thought. You somehow get this relationship or love feeling that you never had before. When he smile, butterflies in your stomach and you shrugged this feelings off, and smiling while walking to Taeyong.
*
You started to introduce the school's facilities and others as you stopped at the canteen, you bring him to rooftop to have your lunch. He sat down and said"Thank you. Y/n." You blushed and said"N-No problem." He giggled amd started to have his lunch. The comfortable silence with the wind of the birds chirping and the wind blowing. He suddenly said" Hey. Why did you decided to get close to me?" You said while smiling," You give me a special feeling. I don't know but you seems nice." But his smile dropped and said"No Y/n. I'm not nice." You are confused when you want to ask him something, he gives you a apologetic smile and said" I'm not telling you. Taste it by yourself soon." He closed his lunch box, and he offered you a hand to get up. You stand up while still holding his hand. He didn't let go of his hand, until your phone ringed and you grabbed your phone from the pocket. What you didn't see is that Taeyong's blushing and pouty face. He first felt loved, cared and...happiness.... you look at the text. A unknown number: Ha Y/n. Am I right? Stealing my baby Taeyong... See who's gonna get him soon...
*
Taeyong immediately noticed your mood change. He asked" Y/n... is everything all right..?" You bitterly smiled and shakes your head. You smiled and said" Let's head back to class..." he nodded and followed you.... The rest of the day. You thought about that text. Should you just leave him? Ignore him? Hate him... But no you can't. It's only the first day and you are already in love..
*
/After a month/
You tried to distance Taeyong. But it's hard, but somehow easy too. He slowly has his own friends and he is just your classmate, that sits next to you. It is easy to ignore him. But it's also hard that he'll sometime be your group mate. And he returned to the cold and harsh Taeyong. He is mean especially you. But extra kind to the girls. And obviously he became popular within weeks. That didn't amuse you.
*
As usual, you sticked with your best friend, talking about Taeyong. Your affection towards him didn't lessen, in fact you still cared about him. Until a person sits next to you. You turned your head and see Taeyong. Bluntly eating his lunch until he dropped his spoons creating a sharp noise. He stands up, grabbing the collar of your shirt. He said in a really deep and scary voice" Y/n. Stop staring at me. You are now my people. So listen to me or else die." You nodded while he dropped you down and he said" Let's go." You followed him at the back and that's how your horrible love life began...
*
You are following him during school and after school. But sometimes he'll talk to you, and showed you his smiles. Maybe he is just being mean...? Although sometimes he is being over protective... for example during sports lesson, when you are being touchy with you male friends, he'll literally hit their hands off and hug you sideways and give them a disgusted face while you apologise to your male friends. These actions happened a lot of times. You can say, Frequently. That causes you to have mixed feelings. Somehow confused by his actions. Frustrated with his actions. But also a bliss of happiness. Your school day is just repeating being his, thing or item, and staying next to him.
*
Until one day. The same mornings. Walking next to Taeyong, sitting next to him during lunch but today he didn't say any words. Normally he will blab about what you need to do today or randomly chat with you. But today. Nope. He is quiet. Quiet down abnormally. Didn't talk with anyone. You then received a text from Taeyong: Go to the rooftop after school. You typed an okay and started to listen in lesson. You seems to be paying attention but you are thinking about why is Taeyong quiet or depressed... you are worried to be specific. But you know he bullies you means that he dislikes you. You really want your friends back, and you decided. To ask Taeyong why did he bully you.
*
The lesson seems like eternity, finally the bell rang. You quickly packed your bags and run to rooftop. Unexpectedly you see Taeyong already sitting there, quietly looking back the sky... you stand next to him until he patted the seat next to him. You sit down and said nothing. Until you asked"Taeyong...Why did you somehow bullied me in first place. Do you really hate me that much???"
/present/
That's what happened just a minute before. Until now he finally spoken.he turned his head to face you. Giving you one of the warmest smile of all time, he said" nah... In fact My love for you is increasing day by day. How can I hate you then....?" He questioned you, making you blush madly. You never expected that answer.
*
He continues"You know why did I making you stay with me? You helped me at the first day or week. But then, you left me alone. I am confused by that time, but then a clingy girl called...I forgot whatever... came to me, she is such a disgusting one that is not my cup of tea. You distanced me, so I distanced you for fairness. That hurts a lot you know. Really does. But then, I made you stay with me, hmmm maybe let you taste the feeling of dating me. I know I am over protective but I really want to make you mines." He then hold your hand which is resting at the floor, he intertwined your hands with his and he asked"Can you be my girlfriend."
*
Apparently you are still processing what happened, but you nodded whatever it was. You are still processing until a pair of soft lips placed on yours. And you see Taeyong's face a few inches a part. You never expected that but it's sweet.
*
"I'm sorry. But I am unhappy with the fact that you are with other people instead of me."