Jeno

You are in the athletic team and you runs quite fast. Jeno the most popular basketball player he got both skills and visuals you are just going to admire him from far
*
As usual you are just sitting at your table and read books with headphones on. You ignored all the screams from the corridor because all the girls are looking down to the basketball court wish to let the two boys look at them.then the bell rings
*
The teacher walk in and said" class be quiet! Today we have a new student called Camille so please treat her well." You stared at her, she got long black hair and nicely tanned skin with a little wave at the end of her hair, her smile is just so cute that every boy will fall for her.
*
She sits in front of Jeno and Jeno asked her to head to home together jealously suddenly filled your head and make you sick. Suddenly someone tapped your shoulder it is Camille she asked for your number and you typed in and give her a weak smile since your head hurts as hell.

*Time skip to after school*

Since you are on duty today so you cleaned the classroom with some jazz music and you cleaned slowly, since your head is hurt as hell. Originally Jeno is going to clean with you but she left with Camille since she is so cute this is what you think. But whatever, you keep feeling so sick and your best friend Jaehyun helped you to clean the classroom. And you feel so grateful to have Jaehyun as your best friend.
*
You and Jaehyun are giggling and walking at the street and you just try to pull a smile on your self Jaehyun suddenly cupped your face and make you look at him then he asked" Y/n... You okay? Your face look so pale, are you sick? I am worried..." You smiled and said" I am fine Jaehyun..." You hugged him and he ruffled your hair and said" remember to call me if you are not heading to school okay?" You smiled and nodded and head in to your house then you received a text from Jeno

Jeno: y/nnnnnnnn
You: what
Jeno: call me okay? I heard from Jaehyun that you are sick
You: okieeee i willllll!!! Talk to you soon.*seen*
*
You drift into a deep sleep and when you wake up it is in the evening you grab your coat and decided to grab some medicine from the pharmacy and also have a walk in the park.
*
You put on your hoodie and you grab your belongs and leave the house, the cold breeze hits you and you shivered you slowly walk to the pharmacy and grabbed your medicine and you sit on a bench.
You saw a similar figure at the bench opposite you, it is your crush Jeno and you called him , and he runs to you. Jeno said " Y/n what the hell?! You are sick then you are out in the park and let the cold breeze make you more sick?! Can't you just stay in your house y/n?" You look at him and you said calmly" Jeno I am totally fine after i had a sleep." Jeno takes off his big coat and he covered it on you you feel warmth and you hugged Jeno tightly Jeno just hugs back you and kissed your forehead and you giggled you playfully hit his chest make you two laugh
*
All of a sudden a random rain start and you two went to a cafe near by and you and Jeno laughed and find a seat to sit down. Jeno ordered a cup of your favourite tea for you. You smiled at Jeno and you sip your tea and warmth fill your heart. Suddenly you see Jaehyun and Camille seating opposite you and they chat so happily and you just ignored them.
* Jaehyun pov*
since I feel someone staring at me and I saw y/n with Jeno giggling and laughing Jeno brushed her hair and her face turns red and suddenly jealously feel my stomach because I have a crush on y/n since the start of school year. You just trying to ignore them but I find it quite hard then you see Y/n's face is so pale and she is covering with Jeno's coat. You know she is sick. But you didn't say anything because you are trying to focus more on Camille but you can't

*Your pov*
You hands are so cold and you just keep shivering and suddenly Jeno puts his hand on your makes you feel warmth And he held your hands when you guys leave the cafe. You feel so dizzy so you held on to Jeno because it is just so bad you feel the whole world is spinning and your head is about to explode.
*
When you arrived home just when you about to go inside your house you fainted in front of Jeno's chest.

*Jeno's pov*
I saw Y/n fainted in front of me I try to tell her to wake up but her body is so hot that can hurt my skin so I put her onto her bed and cover her with blankets. I hold her hands and her hands are cold as ice..

*Y/n pov and midnight*
I wake up and saw Jeno sleeping besides me I try to sit up but it is just so hard because you are too tired. You saw Jeno laying his head on his hands and sleeping you giggled and brush his hair. Suddenly he grabbed your hands and when he is trying to say something someone rushed in it is Jaehyun.
*
Both Jeno and you looked at him and you replied saying " I am all fine okay. Don't need to worry much you two"
Jaehyun suddenly walk close to you and asked Jeno to go out I am confused but suddenly Jaehyun pull me into his embrace and said that " y/n . I have a crush on you for almost a year now I just can't stop falling in love with you, can you please be my girlfriend...?" You stuttered and said" sorry Jaehyun...I... Don't got the same feelings as you....I promise we can still be best friends." Jaehyun then hugged you more tightly and said" please just one more time y/n..." You hugged back him and said"is getting late... Go home and sleep now I will be all fine okay?" Jaehyun nodded and he left the house.
*
Jeno came in and asked" What did Jaehyun said to you?" You shakes your head and said" meh nothing special mainly talked about school stuff. What's wrong?" Jeno coldly stared at you and said "you sure Y/n? He didn't confess to you?" You shocked and asked" how do you know?" He said" I heard it." Since my head hurts so I lay my head down and closed my eyes.
*
Jeno went out and give me my water and my medicine. I weakly said " thanks Jeno.." Suddenly you ask Jeno " why are you treating me so well Jeno ssi....Aish" you shake your head and lay back.
*
Jeno stared at you and said" Why?Because I like you Y/n"
You stay silence and you think about what he said and you wake up and asked " The hell Jeno aren't you with Camille?!" Jeno giggled slightly and said" nah I just treat her as friend also she got a hot boyfriend and they are together for few years already" you suddenly feels so embarrassed and you decided to cover your face with the blanket. As you are hiding inside the blanket Jeno pull the blanket up, make you state at him he close his eyes and said " can you be my girlfriend please?" You smiled and said " sure"
*
You two hugged and he didn't kiss you since you are so sick.