taeyong part 2

*The next day*

Since Taeyong is staying at your home for three days and today is his athletic competition so you just dress casual and head to the venue with him.
*
While walking a lot of girls stared at Taeyong and Taeyong give them cold stares, when Taeyong and you arrived the venue you just find a random place to stand in the spectators stand. While watching competition suddenly someone tap your shoulder while you thought it is Taeyong but it isn't, it is really tall guy with black hair his eyes are so dark that it can suck you in. You smiled and ask" Err hello there what can I help you?" He smiled and said " Hi I am Yuta haha Nice to meet you, I think I saw you in the swimming competition right and I believe you are y/n?" You smiled and said " oh wow and you are Yuta Nakamoto the one who breaks the 400 freestyle right? I always admire you a lot!!!" " Yeah haha so can I ask you your number since we met already but I cant ask you for number last time haha" " oh alright! It's nice to meet you here! See you around!" You give him back his phone and he tried to text you

Yuta_The_smiling_prince: Hey Y/n!!
Dolphin Y/n: hellooooo!!!!

And after you guys confirm your number he left and he winked at you, you feel your face blushed really hard. Then someone walking towards you, it is Taeyong." Hey Taeyong!" You smiled he just coldly stared at you and asked" who is that guy?why your number is on his hands why did you blush?!" You giggled slightly and said" it's none of your business right haha" Taeyong rolled his eyes and said" whatever you need to watch me run later on" then he left.
*During his event*

Omg Yuta and Taeyong is in the same heat?!?! I need to record that down. You take out your phone and start the record button. You see Yuta is way faster than Taeyong but you didn't loose hope on him you screamed " TAEYONG!!YUTA !!" I am so excited for both of them at the end Yuta is the second and Taeyong is the first. But that means Taeyong is not going to see you that often because he is joing the national team.
*
I hugged them both and take a lot of photos with them especially Yuta because he is one of the swimmers you admire a lot. While taking Photo, Yuta pulled me into his embrace and asks Taeyong to help us to take photo, well of course Taeyong agreed, but his face turned black and still help us to take photo.
*
After taking a lot of  photos, Yuta said he will text you later on so you waved goodbye to him. Taeyong suddenly hugged me and bury his face in your neck I giggled and ruffling his hair" Congratulations Taeyong you can go to the national team! Your dream come true!Lets celebrate in my home tonight!What do you wanna get?" Taeyong didn't speak anything but just hugging me. He said" y/n I didn't join the team I declined the offer. And yes please celebrate!" I am shocked and you said "Taeyong why are you declining the offer? You are so good at it! The sport teacher will kill you! lee Taeyong wake up!" Suddenly you fell hot tears coming down from Taeyong's eyes he didn't say anything but just hugging you and burying his head into your neck.
*
You patted him and said" shh.Tae don't cry go change first then we head home okay?" Taeyong nodded and you let go of him and kissed him on cheeks.
*Time skip*

After you arrive home you sit on the sofa and he hide his face on your neck and he cried again. You patted his back and sang the song you guys love and he turned to sobbing and hugging you with his hands on your waist. He sobs quietly and you guys didn't talk, I said softly" Taeyong ah..sorry for putting pressure to you" Taeyong all he did was just rest his head on your neck and shakes his head." Tae it's your choice okay! Just keep in your mind that I will always be on your side okay?Now lets go to bed I bet you are really tired now go!"When you try to stand up he pushes you down and stared at you with his red swollen eyes and said "Why are you that close with Yuta? He is not hot as me. Secondly he doesn't run fast thirdly I understand you more but why are you being so close with him while taking photo?You know I don't like you being with other boys right?" You face flashed red and you stuttered and said" I...I.. don't like Yuta. I like someone else..." You look away from his glares. And you hugged him and put your face into his chest and said softly "Tae I just love you not anyone else..." Taeyong chuckled and said" i know this already." You think back you didn't tell anyone except your diary" Taeyong said quietly"remember last time you screamed my name and you have a crush on me I heard it. It is like so loud because you didn't close the stadium door." Taeyong smirked and said again" our baby girl has a crush on me huh?" You hide your face in his chest i said" LEE TAEYONG SHUT UP"Then the room remains silence and when you look up your lips accidentally touch his and you ran to kitchen.
*
While you are preparing food Taeyong back hugged you and when his hot breath touches you skin you feel your checks our burning so when you look back Taeyong out his lips on yours and you are totally shocked, when you try to leave he just holds your waist and prevent you leaving.So you kiss back and you smiled.After both of you smiled at each other Taeyong asked"Y/n can you be my sporty girlfriend?"you nodded and once again you kissed each other and let out a small giggle