➳ A/N + disclaimers

PLEASE NOTICE:

➳ I solely write as a hobby - because I love it, and I love sharing the stories as entertainment for you guys. I write because I love writing. Sometimes I might make a strange ship, and it is because I don't write for the sake of the ship - but for the sake of the writing! (if that makes sense)

➳ When writing the characters I don't think of the idols as the person they are in real life. Their looks and performances simply inspire me to make various characters - and you can maybe think of it like actors playing in a movie or something.

➳ My stories are all rated mature, and I have put the tag + these warnings. If you are either underage or easily triggered, you have been warned and the rest is up to you.

➳ The names and photos of the idols are only borrowed for the visualization of the story, and it has nothing to do with them other than that. I just simply suck at coming up with names lol.

➳ And of course; this is a fan fiction. The actions and personality traits do not reflect on the real life persons, nor is it how I actually view them.

⋆ this is a boy x boy story, if you're not into that - this one is not for you my friend :')

⋆ the story will contain mature content, such as: sexual scenes, harsh language, mention of violence/abuse and more.

English is not my first language, and I rarely use English in my everyday life. I try my best to improve though. I only write for fun and to relax, don't take me or my work too seriously. ^^

⋆ They have been aged up to fit the plot, so you don't need to comment on that ty xD

⋆ Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll enjoy the story <3

LOVE YOU ALL 🍓xx

[edit, 2020] okay, I'm going to make a small edit here on the first page, since this story is starting to get quite the views - why? idk... lol but thank you <3

this was the very first story I published here on wattpad, in my own opinion, my writing has gotten better since this - and I might take this down to re-write it at some point. I still greatly appreciate the support for this story, but I feel bad, because I'm not too proud of my writing here haha. ;x

[edit, 2022] Before I get flooded with messages about this, I currently don't have the time or energy to go through every chapter to see if I mentioned Kris Wu (and remove him). I don't even know much about him (despite the incredible bad things he's done), I simply had to use a random name for a random character who had no actual scenes.

Sorry for the inconvenience.