Chapter 3 Part 1

"Hey. Nice to meet you." I say nervously, shaking his warm hand. Gosh, he's so attractive, well not as attractive as Austin, but yeah.

"So, what's your name?" He asks me sweetly.

"Courtney, I'm from you know... across the street?" I'm nervous okay?

"Oh I see," He says while looking outside the window, "I'm David." I smile at him.

I spent about 2 hours at his house, and yes, we exchanged numbers. He doesn't go to public school, he's homeschooled, I don't know the reason. He won't tell me, but it's okay, we've just met today, I understand.

~~~

"Yes... We're free... Of course... See ya."

"When will you meet them?"

"We will meet them tomorrow, at 7." She says emphasizing the word 'we'.

"What? I don't want to go, mom."

"Don't be silly, he's your future husband, you have to come with me and your dad." With that she go upstairs, closing her bedroom door.

~~~

"Sorry Mr. Robertson, but I don't want her to be my partner," Cindy says pointing at me, "I can do the project by myself, or can you just pair me up with someone else?"

"No, sorry."

I look at Cindy and see her rolling her eyes.

"I don't want to do it with you. Do it by yourself. Well it's up to you actually. If you don't want to do it then okay. Don't blame me if you get zero."

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't know. From the first time you came into this school, I already hate you. I can see it, you're a goody-goody on the outside, but inside, you're a whore, bitch, sl-" I slap her hard on her left cheek.

Shit.

Everybody is looking at us now.

"What the-" Before she continues, Austin comes and stands between us.

"Oh I see now. Cindy's right. You are such a bitch. I thought you were nice? I thought Cindy was the one who disturbed you? Sorry Cindy I didn't believe you last time. Let's go." Austin takes her hand, and I see her looking back at me smirking.

~~~

"Act politely. Remember, you're meeting your future husband." I swear she has told me that more than 3 times today.

"Yeah."

We're sitting down inside the restaurant-fancy restaurant, waiting for Michele and her son to come. I haven't even had a drink and now I want to pee.

"Mom, Dad, I'm gonna go to the bathroomt okay."

"They'll come in a minute, don't make them waiting." I nod and go to the toilet. I flush the toilet, go out and checking myself out in the mirror. Wow, I never thought I'd look this good. I'm wearing a black short dress, shorter than the last dress that I wore, and a black heels that'd probably hurt my feet again.

I saw Michele and her son sitting at the table, his back is facing me so I can't see his face. But his hair is swiped back to the right, I don't know how to explain that, but yeah.

"I'm back, hello, Michele. Nice to me- Austin?!"

Oh no.

"Courtney?! Mom, let's go home." He stands up from the table.

"Wait. You guys know each other?" Michele asks us.

"Yes." We both say it in unison.

"Mom, come on. Let's go."

"Austin! Don't be so immature. Sit down. I'm sorry Jason, Chloe, and Courtney." She says to the three of us. I feel like I want to throw up right now.

"It's alright," my mom smiles, "so, you guys have known each other for how long?"

"We-" Austin cuts me off.

"We're in the same school." Well...

"Great!" My mom smiling widely, so did Michelle and my dad.

What's going to happen if Cindy finds out. She's going to kill me.

We order lots of food, Michele and my parents are talking and laughing while me and Austin are just eating our food silently. What an awkward night.

"Thank you for tonight, Michele." My mom and dad hug her and Austin.

"I'll see you later, Courtney. Nice meeting you." She hugs me and I hug her back.

"Yeah, nice meeting you too." I smile at her.

I look at Austin and he's standing with his hands on his pocket, he looks so good tonight.

"Um, I'll see you tomorrow I guess?"

"Yeah." He says coldly. Nice. No one likes me now, and it's because of Cindy.

***

A/N: Hey guys. I know this is short. Like very short. It's just a filter chapter actually, it's really hard to make the beginning of the story, I ran out of ideas, lol. But I've planned on what's going to happen in the middle of the story so don't worry :)
Can you see the picture? It's Cindy. I'll show you David's on the next chapter! See ya...