Chapter 11

Jisoo's POV

My back is killing me! Carrying Jennie was easy but my back just hurt because of my sleeping position, I guess.

Either way, I need pain killers or a massage...

"Unnie? Are you okay?" I heard Chae ask.

"My back aches. Chae can you give me some pain killers, please?" I ask her.

"Sure, Unnie. A-are you gonna go to the meeting later at 2 pm?" She asks.

"I gotta. Even though my back aches, I gotta go." I say with a smile.

"Okay, Unnie. Don't push yourself too hard. Sometimes you don't even have time to rest." She smiles a little before leaving.

"Wait... why are Lisa and Chae living here now?" I ask myself.

"Because you don't really mind them staying." A voice spoke.

I tried to turn around but my stupid back doesn't want me too.

"Don't move dumbass, It'll hurt more." She says.

"It's you, Jen. I thought it was. Chae. I really need those painkillers." I groaned.

"Want me to give you a massage?" She asks.

Even though I can't see it, I know that she's blushing and shy right now.

"Sure, Jendukie. I needed it." I laid my body flat to the bed with great pain.

"Alright." She goes on top of my back.

"Don't do anything horny." I joked after she unclasped my bra.

"I'm not that kind of person thank you very much." She says sarcastically before putting massaging oil on my back.

"I know you aren't. I'll nap a little just continue." I then slowly close my eyes but didn't sleep.

"She really did sleep." She heard Jennie say.

Jennie started massaging her back. Her hands were soft and she's pretty skilled at this. She knew where the pain was and she massaged it gently. This was something I wanted to do everyday. It's peaceful.

What I didn't expect is that she'll hum a song while massaging me.

Her humming was relaxing. I'll totally go to sleep now.

But before I could sleep, Chae entered the room with an amused and confused face.

"It's not what it looks like." Jennie gets off me and tries to convince Rosé.

Rosé just kept on nodding but we all know that she doesn't believe any words that Jennie said.

"You really gotta lock the door if you wanna do-." Chae was cut off when Jennie covered her mouth with her palm.

"I already told you Chaeng, it's not like that." Jennie gritted her teeth and gave her a murderous look.

"O-ok. J-just calm down Unnie." Chae stuttered out of fear that Jennie will rip her head off.

"Good." Jennie uncovers her mouth and Chae let out a sigh of relief.

She leaves the room.

"J-jennie unnie can be really scary..." She shivers.

"Yeah. One of the things I like about her is her personality." I say getting up and took the medicine that Chae gave.

"So you like her?" Chae asks.

"What do you mean?" I chugged the water down.

"You know do you like like her?" She emphasizes the like.