Silently nodding, Ratchet has the girl climb onto his servo, cupping his servo a bit to make sure she doesn't fall. Bringing her up to the human area, gesturing for her to sit on the medical bed. Jack walks up the bright yellow stairs, up to where Miko and Raf were racing each other on the one video game they have at base. Lena has noticed them but they still haven't noticed her and she hopes it stays that way until after the check-up. 

All the 'bots have gone to do their own thing, mainly watching their charges race each other, Bulkhead and Bumblebee cheering on while Arcee and Jack comment. Mainly Arcee since she's the sarcastic one of the group. Optimus typed away at the computer, looking for any traces of energon to add to their supply which wasn't exactly at it's lowest, but it was getting there. 

"BY PRIMUS HIMSELF! You shouldn't even be alive with all of these!" Ratchet's outburst alerted everyone in the base. Slouching with her hands holding onto the edge of the bed and her legs slightly swinging off them and her shirt's back up all the way and front rolled up to below her chest. With the long socks rolled completely down, showing the previous stab marks on her calves and cuts along her thigh. Miko hadn't seen them earlier since she was turned around while Lena changed into the clothes she brought. "I... I heal fast... my body is used to torment and so it created a faster healing system," blurting out whatever excuse she can use. 

Ratchet has seen a lot of injuries during his time as a field medic. Limbs torn off, energon gushing everywhere, risky surgeries, optic sockets blasted out, etc. He's seen new and old scars form and heal, seeing Lena's wasn't as bad as the scars he's seen in medical centers but on a child. It sickened him. Children are precious to Cybertronians and seeing one with scars, one with barely any life in their eyes, abused by their guardian. It was completely horrendous! Especially when the dark-skinned girl said she was used to such treatment.

Optimus told his team to stay with their charges as he checks with the two. "Ratchet, how are her injuries?" Scowling at the mention of them, Ratchet hisses, "She's lucky to be alive. For a human, her system does recover impeccably fast, a bit too fast. She's incredibly thin for a human and has a bit of a spinal fracture so I don't recommend running for a while. Although her body heat is fiercer than the normal human body and yet more frozen in other parts internally rather than externally. She doesn't seem to be affected by it in the least. Normally, it would mean she either has a fever or a cold but she's perfectly healthy on the virus scale."

Lena's mind starts to wonder how she'll come up with an excuse for that... but cold temperature in her body? Is his scan correct? She shouldn't be cold. And a spinal fracture? How come she hasn't felt anything painful in her back, then?

Averting her gaze from the two 'bots conversing, Optimus noticing her action while the medic's back was turned to face him. "Optimus, you must tell me what you specifically saw in that orphanage, it may help me understand her wounds to a higher degree," advice the medic. Furiously shaking her head with her eyes open wide in fear at the Autobot leader. Mouthing 'please don't!'

Humming, "Perhaps, old friend, we wait until she is ready to tell." Exhaling the breath she held in while the medic protested, Optimus not changing his mind. Knowing persisting would be a lost cause, Ratchet stopped, going back to scanning over his patient's scars, triple checking that he got all the information he can get. "I-um.. I can just pull my shirt back down... right?" "Hmm? Oh, yes yes, you can roll down your clothing," getting lost in the data trying to come up with a conclusion for her body temperatures being do different in parts of her body, like a storm of two different elements battling each other.

She felt more comfortable with her worst scars covered, not like she wants them on display in the first place. Debating whether or not to walk over to the ugly yellow couch where Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee stood behind close to the railing, cheering on their charges as they battle each other in virtual reality racing.