Don't Mess With Nogla's Potato

I don't own RWBY nor do I own any of the Channels and Youtubers.
________________________________
"I can't believe we got detention on our first day," Ohmwrecker grumbled.

"Yeah, because it's all Vanoss's fault," Wildcat said.

"Fuck you."

"Can we just go to the Cafeteria cause it Lunchtime and I'm hungry," Nogla grumbled throwing his arms up.

"Fine."

*At The Cafeteria*

Nogla came to a table with the rest of the crew carrying a huge pile of POTATOES.

"Why the hell do you have that many fucking potatoes on your plate!" Wildcat yelled.

"Cause I'm hungry." Nogla retorted digging in his potatoes.

"Yeah, like that's a good fucking reason to ge—"

"Hi"

All heads turns to see Team RWBY and JNPR standing there.

"What do you want?" Terroriser questions.

"Just feel like introducing ourselves," Yang said as she plopped down on the next to him. "I'm Yang"

The rest of the group introduced themselves themselves as they seated themselves.

"So...What's your name." Jaunce asked nervously.

"I am Vanoss." Vanoss said.

"Terroriser and the retard eating the potatoes is Nogla," Terroriser said introducing both him and Nogla.

"I am H20 Delirious," Delirious then laugh creepily.

"Ohmwrecker."

"Wildcat"

"Basicallyidowork but call me Basically"

"I'm Moo Snuckel" As Moo introduces himself last.

"So, how do you plan to start this semester cause I plan to start it with a yang." Yang said grinning.

"Yaaannngggg" Ruby groaned.

"That's is fucking awful." Basically said.

"SWEAR!"

"So, what's your Team name?" Jaunce asked.

"We are Team VIDB." Vanoss said.

"And we're are Team TNOM," Terroriser said.

"Why the fuck are you the leader!" Nogla yelled.

"Cause I'm one of the only people in this group that has common sense!" Terroriser shot back.

"Whatever."

Nogla was just about shove the last potatoes in his mouth when something hit his hand, knocking the potatoes out of his hand and then the potatoes end up hitting the grounds.

Nogla face quickly changes to one of a murderous rage and yelled, " WHO TOUCHES MY POTATOES!"

"We did and who cares retard."

Nogla turn and see Cardin and his team walking to him with a smug smile.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Nogla grab his Club which can turn into a grenade and swung at Cardin launching across the Cafeteria.

"Nogla is getting into a fight," Terroriser said running at Nogla with Moo.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Nogla yelled but was being held back by Terroriser and Moo.

Pissing their pants Sky, Dove and Russel rans away leaving a unconscious Cardin behind.

"LET ME AT 'EM!"

"Calm the fuck down Nogla," Terroriser said.

"Yeah," Moo said.

"What is going on."

Everyone turn and see Glynda with her riding crop.

"This Fucking idiot decided to touch my potatoes making it fall on the ground!" Nogla yelled calming down but still angry and pointing at the fallen potato.

Glynda sighs, "Mr. Nogla your punishment will be cleaning up the mess you made," gesturing to the fallen tables and foods causes by Nogla senting Cardin across the room. "And the rest of you get to class."

"""""Yes Professor Goodwitch/Fine""""""

*At Combat Class*

"What is he doing here," Nogla sneered pointing to Cardin.

"He just woken up and this is his class for this period," Moo said.

"Just don't get in trouble," Ohmwrecker said.

"Yeah," Moo said.

The groups was watching Jaunce fighting Cardin. Jaunce was losing but was doing better than he used nearing the winning, but lost.

"Now does anyone want choose an opponent?" Glynda said scanning the students.

"I do." Cardin said. "And I choose him." Cardin was pointing at Nogla.

"Mr. Nogla do you accept it?" Glynda asked.

"Fuck yeah," Nogla said going from his seat to the locker room.

*10 Minutes Later*

Nogla And Cardin each glared at each from their positions while Glynda just sighs.

1,
2,
3
Go!

Cardin rushes at Nogla. Swinging his mace Cardin grinned thinking he won, was surprise when he was again sent flying across the Arena and knocked unconscious.

"THAT FUCKING RIGHT YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Nogla yelled. "YOU GET YOUR ASS KNOCKED DOWN AGAIN!"

"Nogla is the winner," Glynda said with Nogla in the background being dragged away Terroriser and Moo again with Nogla still yelling.

"THAT RIGHT YOU FUCKING PUSSY YOU LOST!" Nogla yelled.

"He still has a hatred for Cardin over a potato?" Yang question.

"It's like you're any different since you go and beat up people because they cuts off some of your," Weiss said.

"You don't have to be so cold Ice Queen."

"Don't call me that!"

*With the Crew*

"Jeez, he was that weak?" Wildcat said.

"Probably one of those asshole that talk big and end up getting beaten up," Basically said.

"Can we just fucking move it? I mean that fight wasn't even worth and the next class about start," Terroriser said.

""""Alright/Fine/Let's go"""""""

None of them know that they're going to mess up the Fate of Remnant completely.

________________________________
And that's it the second chapter is done. The next chapter will be mainly on Terroriser revenge on someone. Argh GET TO CHOPPA! Anyway Warshadow is out.