Zane x Laurance: Cause Why Not

It's been a while since Garroth, Laurance, and Zane got groceries so Garroth left to get some while the other two were still asleep. Sadly for Laurance and Zane, they had a day off meaning they were alone with each other for the whole day.

Zane was the first to notice Garroth was gone, he was a light sleeper and usually Garroth's snores would wake him up in the morning. So he was surprised when he woke up at 9:35 without hearing Garroth. Worriedly, though he would never admit it, he checked Garroth's room to see he wasn't there. He first thought that Garroth had just gotten up early with Laurance  before he heard Laurance shout Garroth's and his name signaling breakfast was ready.

"He's not up here Laurance!" He shouted back. There was silence before Laurance spoke.
"So that mean Garroth is the one who took your car...meaning we're here alone...together"
"What!"

It wasn't hard to tell that Zane and Laurance hated each other. So having them alone together wasn't the best idea, Garroth knew that but he didn't want to bother Zane or Laurance on their day off.

So now Zane and Laurance were stuck together. Zane was going to hang out with Aphmau instead but remembered her and Aaron were going to have a date day. And Laurance was going to Travis and Dante's house but Travis was working and Dante had Vylad over for a bit.

"So we have no where to fucking go," Zane groans as he eats the pancakes Laurance made. He may dislike the brunet put damn could he cook.

"Yep,"

"And we're stuck together,"

"Yep..."

Zane groans again loudly.  "Couldn't we just go outside and go out separate ways?" Laurance suggests.

"You really want to go outside?"

"Yeah, never mind then,"

So they just sat there. Zane ate while Laurance just sulked. It was quiet for a while till a lightbulb went off in Laurance's head. "Garroth planned this didn't he?"

"Wha-"

"He planned for this to happen so we could bond or some shit!" Zane's eye widened.

"That bitch!"

Now that got them riled up. If Garroth did plan this, which he didn't, he was going to have a bad time when he got home. And Laurance and Zane were going to make sure of it.

So they started to plan out what they could do to him. They came up with a lot of ideas.

-Reveal his search history to the world
-Burn all of his feathers
-Put up pictures of sprinkles in his room
-Get rid of all the doors so he has none to break

And many others but those were the top four. In the end they decided to make cupcakes with mayonnaise in them so Garroth wouldn't actually hate them forever.

"So how are we going to do this?"

"Did you get the syringe?"

"Yeah?"

"Good, now do you know how-"

"Of course I know how to make cupcakes, Laurance! Why wouldn't I!"

"Alright, alright. Let's get to baking."

So they baked a couple of cupcakes. They were going to fill all of them with mayonnaise but figured that would just be a waste. Plus Garroth isn't that stupid to eat all of them and not realize a third of the way that all of them would have mayonnaise in them.

So they decided to save the rest for themselves to celebrate.

"Oh, we should put purple sprinkles on them as well,"

"Good idea Zane, that'll show him not to force us to bond!"

"Yeah!"

Once Garroth got home he was surprised to find out Zane and Laurance made cupcakes, but got excited when they told him it was a thank you for shopping.

"Here Garroth, have this one." Zane handed Garroth the mayonnaise infused cupcake smirking under his mask.

"Aw, thank you baby brother." And then he took a bite. Instantly his face turned to shock as well as disgust.

Laurance and Zane started to laugh uncontrollably. Garroth spit out the cupcake and threw it away and used the sink to wash out his mouth.

"I can't believe you two done this!"

"That's what you get for leaving us here alone to force us to bond Garroth!" Laurance said, still laughing his ass off.

"I wasn't trying to force you two to bond,"

"Yeah right, Garroth you've been trying to get me and Laurance to bond since we moved in! We know you planned this."

Garroth tried again to convince them he didn't mean that but gave up and decided just to go to his room while Zane and Laurance were still laughing downstairs.

"You know...." Laurance started as Zane and him cuddled on the couch. "I never thought that moment would spark this relationship to happen."

"Who knew, I guess it made me realize that you weren't half bad Stupid Laurance,"

"Hey, I thought we agreed to never call me that again Cyclops," they both laughed.

"But as I asked before....why me? Why continue to pursue me like you did?"

Laurance just shrugs and looks at Zane with loving eyes and a smirk.

"Cause why not."

Enjoy this took me a while. Now I have two more oneshots to continue a Gene x Reader and one for a friend cause why not. :)

Anyway question time

Question: How do you feel about Zane x Laurance?

My answer: I feel like it could work in a non canon universe or a crackship one. But it's cute I love Hate to Love relationships because it shows that even your worst enemy can become your best friend and life long partner but I'm not saying all relationships like that stay together or last but I'm sure some do.
Anyway what are your opinions on this?