Vlyad Au/headcannon au w/short story

So...this headcannon/Au thing came into my head bc I kept having weird dreams about it... (I had like two)

So the thing is what if Vylad had very bad hearing to the point he was almost deaf.

This idea came into my head after a dream where Zane was talking and Vylad jokingly interrupts saying "I can't hear you" and Zane just death glares him.
(Though in the dream he had the bad hearing but he was joking.)

Anyway I like the idea of Vylad being almost deaf  but hides it very well
Though the Dream was set in the McD universe I bet in the MyStreet universe he would probably have hearing aids or something

And yes they would be green

And I feel like it would take the rest of the crew, his brothers already knowing, a long time to realize. I feel like maybe Laurance would find out first it would probably go something like this:

Laurance came down the stairs surprised to see Vylad hanging around in the kitchen.

"Ah, Good Morning, Laurance."

"Vylad? What are you doing here so early? And what are you doing here anyway?" Laurance yawns scratching the back of his head.

"I came to visit my brothers before I headed off to see our mom. Though it seems like they are still sleeping..." Vylad chuckles in embarrassment.

"Yeah, well I'm about to make breakfast, want to help?"

"Sure,"

As Laurance passes Vylad to get to the pans he notices something in his ears.

"Uh...Vylad?"

"Hmm?"

"What the hell is in your ears?" Vylad heats up in embarrassment.

"I-uh.....oh those...heh..."

"Are those hearing aids?

"......yeah..."

Laurance stood there in surprise. For as long as he knew Zane and Garroth he'd expect one of them to even mention this at least once.

"So... how long have you had them?" He asks curious to know how long they've kept this from him.

"Oh these? These are brand new I've had hearing aids since.....I was....four or five..."

"Wait so you've been keeping this from us for a long ass time?"

"Well, I'm kinda embarrassed to tell you all that I'm almost deaf so I usually don't wear them when I'm around you guys."

"But why, it's not like we're going to judge you Vylad,"

"I know, but-"

"Baby Brother!" Garroth flys down the stairs and pulls Vylad into a tight hug. Zane just tiredly sulks behind him and heads for the coffee maker. "It's been so long!"

"Hah, Good to see you too Garroth but, I can't breathe" Garroth drops him and pats his shoulder.

"Same here, I just wanted to see you two before I headed off to see mommy,"

"Oh, would you like to stay for breakfast,"

"Actually, I was just about to help Laurance before he noticed the hearing aids then we-"

"Oh good, you've finally told someone else about those." Zane says as he sips his coffee. "Now are you two going to make breakfast or what?"

"Ah Yes! Let's get cooking, shall we Laurance?"

"Of course, we'll make the best breakfast ever!"

The two of them start to cook as Garroth and Zane sit at the table waiting for the food.

:)

So after that ordeal or something he would start to tell others about it which they were shocked of course but understood why he didn't tell them.

He then would wear them more often around the others whenever he was around and not traveling.

So.... I was not expecting this to be long I just wanted to write Laurance and Vylad interacting. Plus I've never written anything like this before so I hope it's good...

Anyway here is the first actual chapter of the book and yeah enjoy your day