" Yup I have done , I will send them . " She said and turned towards the desktop sending the list .

" Okay , then I will go . " he said . He took a pause before saying this but then didn't said anything else .

----

" How could you do this silly mistake , Nandini " Arayaman said with a accusing tone and then continued " The packages were to be sent to Pune Nandini , Not to Goa . Its okay if we lose money , But it will affect the reputation of our company . " He said banging the file which was in his hand at the table .

" I will take the full responsibility . " She said , but Arayaman cut her and said " Its my full responsibility too . You are my girlfriend , and i hope you will set a good example for everyone in the company . " he said in a stern voice , he was damn angry just not showing up .

" Hey , I just called out the driver to stop the go towards that route . " Aliya said coming in the room smiling up . Arayaman becoming happy about this and stood up from his seat and asked " Really , how could did you do that ? " he asked in surprise .

" I contacted the gsp locator system so that they track the delivery van , and after getting his location i contacted to the Highway route of it and got hold of it . " She exclaimed and Arayaman being super happy said " Great . Thanks a lot . "

Nandini looked at them in a little bit of sadness and also shock because of the sudden switch of mood in Arayaman . Aliya looked at Nandini and saw her mood sad and said " Arayaman , Did you lose your temper again? " Arayaman looked at her and then at nandini and she again said " Look how much you scared her , Nandini don't get worried , he have this hot temper forever . I will scold him for you , Its okay . " Nandini looked at her with a small smile and Arayaman shifted his glance the other side .

" Thank you . " Nandini whispered .

" Nandini , you look tired , How about you get some rest ? " Arayaman said to her .

Nandini looked at him and then at Aliya who nodded at her so she said " Okay " and left the cabin and then heard Aliya and Aryaman talking about some clients and files she stopped at her track and looked inside the glass window and saw Aliya sitting on his chair doing something on the desktop while Arayaman was just leaned towards her by the side of the chair , showing something to her , she looked them smiling to each other she just turned her gaze away and started moving down .

---

It was night when a car stopped infront of a large building , Arayaman came out of the driver's seat and reached to the passenger seat to open the door . He opened the door and Aliya got down from the seat and stood infront of him as he closed the door .

" Okay , so i have booked plane tickets , we will meet Mr. Kapoor at 2 pm when we arrive . " She said and he nodded his head in okay and he said " By the way , my guys have found a nice houses for you . After we come back , I will show them to you . "

" No hurry " she said and then continued saying " And by the way , I am doing well living in your house , Should we share it on rent . " She said and looked at Arayaman who stiffed listening this Aliya chuckled and said " Just kidding , don't worry , If i lived with you then , nandini will kill me . " She said smiling a little Arayaman gave her a little smile , and in the mean time his phone rang , he picked out his phone form his pocket and saw video call from Nandini , he waited for a seconds and then cut the call and called her again but it was a voice call , which she picked up in seconds .