•Chapter 19:"Youth"•

Start from the beginning

And you caused it
And you caused it
And you caused it'

Then I saw Ben passed by, wearing his headphones and his walkman clipped on his shorts. He saw me, stopping infront of my house as he waved at me, I gave him a small wave back for sure as he went on his way.

'That's one for today.' I thought keeping track of who I encounter to everyday.

I took off my earphones as the song stopped.

I slided to the roof as I climbed back down my window and going inside on it. I went to have a shower. I stink the whole day because I was always at home, i'm used to this routine.

I pick a more comfortable outfit for today, and then taught, how about if I stroll the town around a little. So I take some random pants and a bit baggy-ish t-shirt and white shoes to top my simple outfit.

I look myself at the mirror as I brushed my hair very gently yet with an annoying face, as I tried to get the tangled hair.

Then as I tried to get one tangle, all of the sudden my comb flew from my hands and fell into my desk.

'Sh*t!'

I went to grab the comb, yet a letter that is untouched nor open came into my sight, grabbing it and ripping it off from it's seal.

I unfold the piece of paper and the words are written with blood in it. That caught my attention and my sense smell as well.

'Losers Club: 7/8'
'- BYE BYE AND GO DIE, I'LL KILL YA!'

I read it and my eyes widen as I look behind and saw no one. Who is this? Is this...Penny? No, that's impossible. Wait.....could-......could it be?

I look behind my back and saw no one. My senses are all over the place thinking where did this letter came from. Then I heard a tapping sound just outside my room.

'Tap..Tap..Tap..'                    

The sound got closer.

'Tap..Tap..Tap..'

Closer.

'Tap..Tap..Tap..'

Clos-

'Tap..Tap.......Creak...'

Then I felt myself shivered as I look behind my back one last time, and saw Henry Bowers with his face all bloody, and a bloody knife on his hands.

I froze. Yet I came into my senses and used my powers to stop the time like I did my first alone encounter to him, yet it didn't work.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HUH! YA CAN'T STOP ME NOW LIKE LAST TIME. THERE IS NO ONE OR NOTHING TO ESCAPE TOO! " he said to me.

I raised my hand to him as I kept focusing yet my mind isn't functioning well.

"YOUR LITTLE PATHETIC FRIENDS AREN'T HERE TO PROTECT YOU! DON'T WORRY. THIS IS JUST GOING TO BE A PAINFUL DEATH FOR YOU!" He kept babbling.