chapter 13: Confession

Start from the beginning

" well it's totally depends on him, I mean how he going to Slove your things "- radha winked.

" radha , its embarrassing,  I mean..... I like him but I will die "-  lalita hide her face in to her plam.

" o lalita,   you are so adorable.  Don't worry I know he will never hurt you "- radha place her plam on her shoulder.

" by the way I really want to know his name but you... " - radha pouted her lips like a cute little baby girl.

" OK. Radha don't be sad if you want I can show you... I mean him "- lalita blushed.

" how? !!!"- radha asked her with a amused tone.

" well he, Invited me for a walk, so if you want you can join us "- lalita offered.

" OK I will "- radha replied with out wasting any time as she wanted meet her best friends fiance.

" good, OK see you later "- with that latita hug her and leave her there.

Radha Sat alone again, she feel happiness due to the news. She feel excited as well nervous cause she new handling a marriage was not a easy task, she prayed for her friend.

After sitting for a while she decided to go back in to her room, with sunken shoulders she stood up to walk back to her room when she took notice of Krishna standing two steps away, she had almost walked into him if she hadn't looked up.

" ahhh, you scared me "

his lips curved into that charming smile that annoyed her so much, she tried to her best to avoid him, there last few days but it was difficult because he was also live in the same village and also her friend.

Everytime he spoke to her she found herself blushing, every time he looked into her eyes she found herself loosing track of her thoughts and stuttering.

" how are you radha "- he asked

" am good "- while she tried to ignore him.

" Do I make you nervous? -" he huskily asked.

" no. You don't make me feel anything "- she replied while down casting her eyes.

" o I see! that's why you are avoiding eye contact "- a sinster and mischievous smirked was formed in his lips.

she lifted her chin and looked directly into his eyes, the way he looked back at her made her heart beat loudly.

" I hope now you are happy " she pushed past his shoulder but he grabbed her wrist preventing her from leaving.

" I want to talk with you ?-" Krishna asked her with a deep tone.

"why "- radha asked confused.

" let's seat, common "- with that he forcefully make seat her beside him.

" now what? "- radha feel irritated. This man was very stubborn and rude, she felt a sudden urge to scold him for his stubborn behavior.

" radha " - Krishna softly placed his plam on her shoulder.

" I know you don't want to stay here. Why don't you just than leave your sick marriage, you can start a new if you want "-

radha lifted her head and looked directly into his eyes, she wanted to tell him something but she keeps her silence.

" radha, you deserve better , ur kind"-
Krishna sigh.

" no , I can't even if I want, cause am trapped. supposed if I leave my marriage where would I go, I have no were to go , I can't leave my husband " - radha felt a sharp pain inside her chest.

" I can help you "-

" how ???"- she looked at him, his expression was soft.

The wind blew some strands of his hair into his face when he removed his finger throughly his hair. The more closely radha looked at him the more connection she felt. He just looked at her, his eyes focused as though he was trying to feel her pain.

" by the way thanks for your support "- she smiled.

Something in the way he looked at her that moment made her feel weak and nervous.

" what ?"

" you look beautiful "- Krishna compliment her with his velvety voice.

She felt her cheeks burn, she nodded shyly.

She then quickly tried to change the topic but before she can, Krishna interrupted her thoughts

" if ...... I mean can   I ask you for something, do you give me? - he asked calmly.

Confused she just nodded her head .

Krishna then looked directly into her eyes and place his both hands onto her soft ones.

" radha, I love you, will you marry me?? "