Betray

"Did I hear right? You know, the daughter of the main family of Hyuuga betrayed the village."

"Oh my. What happened?? This is so sudden. I heard she was on the same side with the rogue ninja, Sasuke, you know the one whom his clan got killed by his own brother."

Words kept spreading like wildfire. It's only been a few hours but somehow the villagers were convinced that Hinata has turned her back on the village.

This has reached to Lady Tsunade's ears.  "Would anyone care to explained to me what actually happened?"

Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi sensei were summoned there by the Hokage. They told Lady Tsunade about Sasuke and how did Hinata acts during that time.

"But I believed that Hinata didn't betray the village. I know that she just wanted to help Sasuke," said Naruto as he tried to defend Hinata.

"Help him? Naruto did you heard yourself right? Sasuke was long gone from this village and there is no way for Hinata to actually 'help' him. Besides, they have never been close since the beginning," said Lady Tsunade.

"Lady Tsunade is right, Naruto," said Sakura. "Hinata had never been away from the village for a long time and I doubt that she knows Sasuke's whereabouts when we ourselves don't know that. We had been searching for Sasuke for years and there is no way Hinata would keep silent if she knows about Sasuke."

Then Shizune entered into the room. "I'm sorry to disrupt all of you, but I have something to say. I don't know whether I should say this or not but before this, I once saw Hinata running out from the forbidden district. And I believed that it's not her first time doing that."

"Are you saying that Hinata keeps going to the abandoned Uchiha district? What is she doing there? There is nothing special inside the district," said Lady Tsunade.

Suddenly someone went inside the room and give a report to Shizune. She read the report briefly and quickly hand over it to Lady Tsunade. The room was silent for a while as Lady Tsunade scanned the report thoroughly. 

The silence broke when Lady Tsunade said, "Shizune."

"Yes, Lady Tsunade," reply Shizune.

"I want a full detailed investigation regarding this. I need a solid prove whether or not Hinata has something related to Sasuke. This report alone isn't enough," said Lady Tsunade.

"What is the report for?" asked Kakashi sensei.

"They found some medical stuff and few medicines inside Sasuke's old house. It seems Sasuke was the one being treated there," said Shizune.

"Then what does it have to do with Hinata?" asked Naruto.

"Don't you understand, Naruto?! If Sasuke is the one being treated then there has to be someone who gives treatment to him, and besides... no one can bring the medical instrument and medicine outside the hospital unless they make an official request," explained Sakura to Naruto.

"So, what are you trying to say is someone stole it? But who? Who would do that?" said Naruto. "No way, you... all of you are accusing Hinata right now. What are you thinking?! Hinata wouldn't do that!" exclaimed Naruto.

"That's why I demand an investigation for this matter. I need evidence to say Hinata isn't the one. But if it's true, then... things will not end well for her.