\\ Theodorus //

Requested by → DivingMop

//♡//

It was a wonderful day at the mansion. A sunny one too. The birds were chirping, the clouds dotting the skies and-

Meowing?

I look around to see a black cat with yellow piercing eyes. Huh? How did that get in here...and when?

"Hey little guy- or girl who ever you are how'd you get in here?" I walk over to the cat and extend my hand towards it.

"Meow~"

"Awn, you are so adorable!"

"I know he (I forgot if Lumi is a boy or girl ;-;)is.."

Startled, I turn around to see Leonardo standing over me. "Oh you scared me!" I say getting up. He bends down and picks the cat up. "You know this cat?" I ask as he stands up.

"Yeah, the owner left it so I gave it a offer in exchange to live with me."

"How come I've never seen him around?"

"He just stays in my room.. I had no reason to take him out."

Did I mention I love cats? I mean they are the cutest little ball of fluff!

"Him?"

"Huh?"

"His name? What is it?" I ask. "Well...I haven't decided.."

"Oh! I can help!" I call out. Since his eyes shine in the sunlight then his name should be- "Lumière. See it works because Lumière also means Light." Leonardo nods, "I like it."

"Now can we take him outside? He has been in your room for God knows how long. I bet the poor thing haven't seen the light of day!"

"Calm down Y/N it's only been 7 days.." Leonardo sighs as I drag him to the garden.

//♡//

"See when I told- hey is that Y/N? What is she doing with Leonardo? Hmm?"

I turn around to see Leonardo and Y/N walking together in the garden.

"They look fairly happy!" Arthur chirps looking out the window. "Look Arthur I don't care what the food is doing. Just let me finish my work."

"Okay..Hey! Are they holding hands? Hmm what do you think there up to?"

"They seem awfully happy! Do you suppose something may be going on?"

That's enough.. "I need some fresh air." I say, "Oh? Alright then go get her tiger!" Arthur calls from his desk.

What is Y/N doing with Leonardo? Why is she with him in the first place...

I turn the corner seeing Leonardo walk off, Y/N waving goodbye..having something in her hand?

I walk up to her and tap her shoulders.

"Ahh!"

"Wahh-"

"Oh it's just you Theo- wait was that a scream from you?" She asks, my face going pale.

"Oh- N-no it wasn't you scream- anyways what is t-that.." I ask slowly steping away from the thing in her hand.

"Oh this is Lumière! Leonardo's cat!" She says all excitedly. Lucky for her she deosnt know how close I am the breaking.

"Haha...funny I have work to catch up on so uhm- yeah I need to go- bye!" I tell her before heading off. I can tell by her face that she was confused. But I have to admit, I can't do cats.