3. Teddy

"This is the last straw boys, whatever made you think this would be okay!" I paced back and forth in front of them.
"Mom, come on it was just a bit of fun" Rome laughed and I felt my temper rise.
"Just a bit of fun, just a bit of fun, JUST A BIT OF FUN"
I threw my hands up in the air as I regarded my youngest boys. "You're nearly 20 years old, I shouldn't need to... just... god boys, just tell me you didn't sleep with any of them" I mutter angrily.
"Mom, we're not that stupid" Rio replies an innocent look on his face that I don't trust at all.
I think back over the call from Paul this morning, warning me of their latest mess, and the risk to their endorsements and olympic selection if they continued to play up. I knew myself how fickle the Olympic selectors could be. Not to mention the press attention on anyone within our family. Paul knew and understood and as the twins godfather and agent he had a personal interest in seeing them back on track.
"Paul and Lucy are on their way here, to deal with this latest PR mess, I'm just glad you fathers are away, as it is I'm going to have to tell them, if they haven't already heard the news" I growl and the boys finally look worried.
"Mom we're sorry and we will listen to Uncle Paul's advice" Rome stands up and hugs me, Rio joining us and echoing his words.
"I know you are boys, you always are,but your risking everything you've worked for, is it worth it, are the olympics not your dream anymore" I ask them softly and feel the tension in their bodies.
"It's still the dream mom" Rio says seriously, then Rome adds, "You can't be the only one in the family with an Olympic medal
I scowl at them briefly before it cracks and I laugh, smacking them lightly "Go and get cleaned up, and don't even think about disappearing, Paul will be here in about an hour" I warn them.
"Yes Mom" they say together and I watch them leave, wondering how we were going to fix this mess.  Paul said he had an idea, I hoped to God it would work.  I swear this set were even more trouble than their older brothers.