🔥05🔥

Riley walked downstairs. She rolled her eyes as Joe was looking at her. "What?"

"I think you're an idiot. Throwing away what you had with Dodger for the likes of Warren Fox. He's a criminal and you can do better," Joe said.

Riley scoffed. "Oh please. You didn't like Dodger either so don't get on your high horse with me when you've done the exact same as me. You shagged Lindsey, Mercedes and god only knows who else. Sort it out."

"Warren is bad news. Dodger was good to you."

Riley groaned. "I like Warren. Okay? He's giving me good sex. Yeah I said it. I'm having sex with Warren Fox and I love it."

***
Riley went into the village. She was pulled into the alley. Warren was there smirking. "You've been avoiding me," Riley said.

Warren smirked and pulled her close. "It's an act babe. If people think you're still in love with Dodger, we can carry on doing what we're doing."

Riley nodded. "Which is?"

"Mad hot sex."

***
Kenzie was walking around the village. She frowned when she heard giggling. She saw Riley with Warren and frowned. She didn't know what to think. She didn't trust her dad around Riley.

She walked into the alley causing the two of them to pull apart. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Just talking to Riley here. Are you okay?" Warren asked as he saw the look Kenzie was giving him.

Riley could tell there was tension between the two of them. She wanted to know what had happened. "I'll see you later princess,"  Warren said as he kissed Riley's lips and walked off.

As soon as Warren was out the way, Riley looked at Kenzie. "Is everything okay with you and Warren?"

Kenzie sighed. "If I was you, I wouldn't trust him. He's done stuff that would make when you run a mile. Just please be careful."

***
Riley was in a daze. She couldn't get Kenzie's words out of her mind. She hated it. She wanted to know what she meant by "I wouldn't trust him"

Riley got a text on her phone from Dodger;

I think we need to talk. Meet me on the boat - Dodger

She sighed and made her way over to the boat. Dodger was waiting for her. "Hiya."

"I got your text. Obviously."

Dodger nodded and helped her up onto the boat. Riley looked at him. "So what's actually going on? Is it serious with Warren?" He asked.

Riley thought back to what Warren had said. She sighed. "It was only sex. I can't lie and say I didn't enjoy it. But I did."

Dodger nodded and sighed. "Right. What does that mean for us?"

"I don't know."

***
Riley looked at the text she had from Warren;

Make them think that us was a one time thing. It'll be best. I'll see you soon - Warren xx

Riley sighed and turned her phone off. She didn't know what to think. She didn't even know what was going on with her and Warren. Or if he even truly liked her.