CHAPTER 11

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I Woke Up And Chaeyoung Wasn't Next To Me. So I Went To Text Her But It Said.

Chaeyoung: I Didn't Feel Good So I Went Home.

Mhmmmm, I'll Check On Her Later. It's Now 12:46 So I Went To My Closet Pick Out Some Grey Sweats, And White T-shirt And My Cool Grey 3s. Then I Hopped In The Shower.

*******36 Minutes Later

I'm Done Showering Then I Got A Text From Lisa.

*Text Mode*

Lisa: Baby, I'm Coming Over.

Jungkook: Okay.

I Was Happy That Were Having A Family, But She's Been Acting Funny Lately. I Wonder What's Good With Her.

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

I Got Up, It Was 10:32 In The Morning I Said Goodmorning To My Dad And I Got In The Shower. I'm Moving In Three Days. I've Seen My House And It's Beautiful. It's Has A Three Rooms, Two Bathrooms And The Kitchen And Living Room Are Great, And I Got A Job Down There As Well As Manager Of H&M I Was Happy. For A Young Girl I Was Doing Big Things. I'm Turning 19 In This Coming Month. Finally.

******42 Minutes Later

I Got Out The Shower And Pick Out Some Black Sweats, And Black Just Do It Nike Shirt And My Black Infrared 6s. I Put Some Lotion On My Skin And Then I Wore My Clothes. I Will Go To The Mall Today To Buy Some Clothes To Pack When I Leave. I Texted Jungkook To See If He Wanted To Come.

*Text Mode*

Me: Kook Can You Come With Me To The Mall And Help Me Pack My Things.

Jungkook: I Can't, I'll Help You Pack Tomorrow. I'm With London.

I Didn't Text Him Back. I Grabbed My Car Keys And Hopped In The Car.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

So Me And Lisa Are Talking About The Baby And Her Moving In. She's Getting Really Big.

So Baby How Are You? I Asked.

I'm Okay, I'm Going To My Doctor Tomorrow. Your Coming Right?

Of Course Baby. I Said While Rubbing Her Stomach.

Baby I'm Tired.

Okay Let's Go Up Stairs And Take A Nap.

We Both Walked Up Stairs. We Got To My Room And Layed Down. She Layed Her Head In My Hand. I Hug Her Then She Fell Asleep.

******5 Minutes Later

I Turned On The Tv And Watch Spongebob.

15 Minutes Later I Fell Asleep.

***Jungkook's Dream***

I Walked In The House. Chaeyoung Was Watching Tv In The Living Room. She Got Up And Went Up Stairs. She Had On Only My Shirt. I Got Hard Because Chaeyoung Got A Fat Ass. Then I Went To Kitchen To Clear My Mind About Her. Then I Heard The Shower Running. I Went Up Stairs To See Chaeyoung Getting Undress In My Room To Get In The Shower. Her Body Is Beautiful, Nice, Smooth Skin, Nice Curve, Fat Ass, And Medium Size Breast. I Cleared My Throat So She Will Knew That I Was There.

Oh Sorry Kook. She Said Picking Up Her Towel Fast.

It's Okay Baby Chae.

She Walked Away. I Ode Hard. I Layed Down On My Bed For Awhile But I Don't Know What Came Over Me. O Took Of My Clothes And Got In The Shower With Her

What Are You Doing Here Jungkook. She Said Trying To Cover Herself.

I Love You Son Chaeyoung.

She Put Her Head Down. I Started Crying.

What's Wrong Chae. I Said.

I Love You To Kook But You Love Lisa.

No I Love You Son Chaeyoung And Only You.

I Started Kissing Her Body And She Started Moaning. I Pick Her Up And We Started Making Love In The Shower. Then We Got Out In The Shower Then I Threw Her On The Bed And Giving Her Front Shots. Then She Said I'm Virgin And I Always Wanted You To Take It. I Love You Jungkook.

I Love You Too Chaeyoung.

****Jungkook's Dream Over****

I Woke Up Sweating. I Was Shocked That I Just Had That Dream. Do I Really In Love With Son Chaeyoung.