Chapter 1

This is a new fanfic for the Inuyasha series. Main characters are Rin and Sesshomaru. Also, I don't own Inuyasha and I never will. Rumiko Takahashi is the genius behind this story...

The book cover was drawn by Jennifer Sheldon!

***********

"Move."

Sesshomaru, the great demon Lord of the West, stood in front of a young green haired demon with wide, gray eyes as turbulent as a winter storm. Behind him sat his wife, Rin, and the green imp, Jaken. Both sat atop Ah-Un's saddle, curiously watching what stood before them.

Sesshomaru gazed down at the young demon boy and gave him a hard implacable look. His golden orbs were meant to sear through the boys very core so he would move from where he stood and get out of Sesshomarus way.

Unfortunately, the child did not seem to get the message and he placed his small adolescent hands at his hips, and glared at Sesshomaru. A flash of white light sparkled in his gaze and the Youkai Lords golden orbs widened slightly. 'Who is this young demon?' he wondered to himself. The child radiated such demonic power that it was almost palpable.

A gentle summer breeze moved through the forest Sesshomaru was traveling through, ruffling his hair in every direction. Above him, sunlight seeped in from the sky, through the Sakura trees, casting shadows over Ah-Un and his passengers.

The boy cleared his throat and began to tap his bare feet against the dirt floor.

Sesshomaru stared at the young demon waiting for it to cower in his damning gaze.

He didn't.

"Move," Sesshomaru said again, this time with venom seeping from his lips.

The child chuckled evilly. "I heard you the first time."

Sesshomaru arched an arrogant brow at the demon. He hadn't expected this. Most people-including demons-would have fallen on their knees begging for mercy from Sesshomaru. Did he have to teach this child a lesson on how to respect his elders?

"It would be wise of you to move out of my way-"

"Sesshomaru," Rin cut in with a sigh coming straight from her stomach. Her husband gave her a side glance telling her he was listening. "There are other paths to take, my love."

He loved it when she called him that. Only a year before they had only been master and servant. Sesshomaru had always felt an attraction to his beloved burden. Even when he tried to deny it. The fiery energy, burning between them had sparked the second he'd lain eyes on her thirteen years ago.

He had tried to ignore his desire for Rin, but by the time she had turned eighteen his animal instincts were beginning to surface and he wanted-no, needed to have coitus with her, because he knew, without any doubt in his cold, hardened heart, that it would be perfect and incredible. Even if he hadn't ever done it before...