⤷ Chapter 12

She wore his compliments like diamonds

~ Atticus~

I'm sitting down with Matthew and Sam, when I hear the sound of the phone and i frown looking at Sam who shrugs and I answer it.

Charlie: Hello, Sam? Sophie?

Sophie: Hey Dad, whats wrong?

Charlie: Have you got a call from Bella?

Sophie: No she hasn't spoken to me since, why is she okay?

Charlie: No, she's sick and extending her holiday, i was wondering if you could pop around Billy place for a while?

Sophie: Yeah sure Dad, I'll be right there.

*Charlie hangs up the phone*

I look over at Sma who nods standing up and kisses my forehead.

"Go, Charlie needs you right now, I'll be here with Matthew, we'll be fine, won't we Matty?" Sam says ruffling his hair, as he stands next to Sam.

"Okay, Matthew i'm going to se Grandpa, and i'll come right back," I say kissing his cheek and give Sam a kiss, and he slides his hand from my back to my butt and squeezes it and jump out of shock.

"Love you," Sam smirks and I scoff rolling my eye giving him one last kiss, and i grab my keys and hope into the truck driving to Billy's place, only to arrive at the same time as Jacob does and he hops of his motorbike and waits for me as we walk in.

"Hey, Son, Sophie," Billy says smiling up at us and i smile down at him.

"What's going on?" Jacob akss and i see Dad looking out the window and Sue cleaning up the dishes so I joined her making sure, Dad wasn't watching and click my fingers and they were all dried and clean and put away and Sue smiles at me.

"Thanks," She whispers and i laugh.

"No problem," I smirk, as Dad walks over to Jacob.

"Bella called him," Billy says, and Jacob walks over to Dad.

"Hey haven't seen you in awhile, you okay?" Dad says to Jake, and smiles at me, which i return.

"So, you finally heard from Bella?"

"They're extending their trip, seems she caught a bug, they wanna wait till she feels better before they travel," Dad says and i frown worried about my sister.

"She sick." Jacob states.

"Yeah, she told me not to worry but she sounded... off," Dad says getting worried, and Sue holds a bowl of salad as she goes to place it on the table.

"She'll be okay charlie, come on, let's eat," Sue says and I see Jacob looking off and starts to walk back only to be stopped by Billy.

"Jacob let it go," Billy says and I frown, as he shrugs his father of, and i stand up from the table.