"I'll go check on him," I say getting up and rushing out after him.

"Jacob wait!" I say running after him, and he stops and turns around.

"She never told you did she, that she was going to get transformed into a vampire after her honeymoon," Jake says and i stop frozen, at the fact that my sister could be dead or dead living life as a vampire right now.

"Hop in the truck were going to the Cullens," I say and we hops in and we drive to the Cullens household, only to be greeted by Carlisle and i give him a strange look.

"Its is true?" Jacob asks.

"Hello, Jacob, Sophie, how are you both?" Carlisle says, and Jacob starts pacing but faces Carlisle.

"Listen just give it to me straight," Jacob says, and i frown at them both.

"Jake is that you?" I hear Bella says and i run to where the voice was from to see her on the couch, hiding behind Rosalie who was giving Jacob and I a mean look and i felt offended.

"I'm glad you came," Bella said.

"Close enough," Rosalie says as we walk over to her and Jake put his hand in front of me.

"What your problem?" I ask.

"Rose, its okay," Jacob and I walk around her and i freeze when i see my little sister, she looks dead, and so skinny and i feel tears sting my eyes and i bring my hand to my mouth, she was dying.

"Oh my god," I whisper, stumbling back and i land on the couch, and bring my hand up to my forehead as i see my sister look like that.

"You look terrible," Jacob says, and Bella nods.

"Jacob she doesn't look terrible... she look like she dying," I say worried standing up regaining my balance and Alice walk over to me and i take a step back.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you to," Bella says to both of us.

"So, are you going to tell us what wrong with you?" Jacob asks referring to himself and me.

"Rose you wanna help me up," Bella aks Rose who helps her up, and i drop my phone when i see the baby bump, and my hand goes back to my mouth and i choke, and Alice ubs my back, and i could tell she felt the same way, everyone except Rose really didn't like this baby, cause it was killing Bells.

"You did this," I growl walking over to edward with fire balls in my hand ready o throw only to be stopped by Emmett and i almost fly back until he caught me.

" I didn't even know it was possible," Edward says and i glare at him, with Jacob right behind me, and my hand still hot.

"What is it?" Jacob asks.

"I'm not sure, ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac," Carlisle says and i frown as Bella sits back down.

"I can't see it either, and i can't see Bella's future anymore," I close my eye thinking the worst, looking down at her as she holds her stomach.

"We've been researching legends but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that thing is strong and fast-growing,"

"Why haven't you done anything," I say, getting angrier and the fire balls get bigger.

"Take it out of her!" Jacob says getting angry.

"This is none of your business witch, dog," Rose says and i glare at her.

"Rose!" Esme yells/scolds.

"All this fighting isn;t good for Bella," Esme continues.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella," Alice says and i nod agreeing with Alice and stand next to her agreeing.