EXO - WHEN THINGS WERE GETTING HEATED DURING AN ARGUEMENT

A L L C R E D I T S T O T U M B L R U S E R S :

Minseok:

"Why do you even care" Your voice was stern as you turned around finally facing him after he had been nagging you as you were messing with the clothes in your closet. You had been spending some time with a male friend of yours and he seemed to be getting a bit jealous. You had repeatedly told him it was nothing more than hanging out due to having the same interests and working at the same office. His eyes were filled with anger but not directed towards you, mostly towards your friend.

"He is spending too much time with you, what if he doesn't feel the same way that you do?" Without thinking about your answer too much you blurted out what came to mind immediately, "Is he the one I come home to and sleep with every day? Who cares if he likes me, you are the one I want. No one drives me insane like you do, I mean do you even see how sexy you are upset like this?"

You rolled your eyes but noticed the change in his demeanor. The anger in his eyes turned into lust. His rigid frame softened as he walked towards you and brought your lips to his own. The stupid fight forgotten. He wasn't backing down and you had no desire to retreat, this man was yours and you were his. Just like you were trying to tell him.

Luhan:

"You couldn't keep quiet for another half an hour?" You and Lu had been out to dinner with some mutual friends. Before you had left, he and you had a small spat about you accidentally washing his white shirts with his red exercise shirts and dying them a light pink color. You hadn't been feeling very well with a head cold and just wanted to do his laundry for him for when he got home. He just had to bring it up during the dinner, explaining why you were a little late since he had to find something else to wear.

"Well that was the reason, it isn't like I was lying." You were stumbling into the bedroom, throwing your heels haphazardly on the ground and undoing your hair. "I'm sorry Lu, I tried to help but apparently, I didn't. I will buy you new shirts, if you don't want them then I can just take them to sleep in." That comment caught him off guard. "Oh really? Here. Put this on."

He threw you one of the pink t-shirts that were still in the laundry basket at the end of the bed. You caught it but just look at him confused. "Why now?" He moved closer and wrapped his arms around you, beginning to unzip the back of your dress. "Because I want to see it on you, just my shirt, and then I want to take it off." The teasing smirk he gave you, and the proximity between your bodies made you shiver. "But I'm sick." He chuckled into your ear, "There's plenty of things we can do stuck in bed together."

Kris/Yifan:

Kris had come home sloppily drunk last night. You knew that he was going out, but he promised to spend some time with you going over your presentation for your class. He was in no condition to do so which left you somewhat unprepared when you presented today. It went alright but you were still upset that he disregarded your plans together. You were sitting on the couch, silently reading when he walked in and sat down beside you, his arms wrapping you up.

You didn't acknowledge him at all and he noticed. "Babe? Something wrong?" You flipped a page as you casually yawned and moved out of his embrace to stand up, placing the book on the end table. His puzzled look indicated that he seemed to have forgotten about his promise to you. "Want anything for dinner?" You asked rummaging in the fridge. He stood up to join you, "Not specifically, but maybe you could use a little less salt."

You turned to glare at him, unamused by his joke. "You forgot about me." His eyes widened as the memory struck him, "The presentation. I'm sorry baby." He wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned down so his eyes were almost level with yours. You frowned as he kept apologizing, trying to get you to lighten up. "What can I do to make it up to you?" You looked down at your feet,