Jade's Pov

They seriously thought I was going to stay put like a good little girl. 'Pft, as if.' A few minutes after they went in to the mineshaft I followed, picking up a rusty pick-axe on the way. I made sure I was still a good distance behind the boys but still in sight.

We all ran towards the screams. I lost them at some point, mostly because they were a little faster than I was, but I still pumped my arms and legs as quickly as possible. I slowed down when I heard fighting go on in an area I was nearing.

"Son of a bitch!" I heard Dean call out. I peered around the corner and saw him cornered, Sam and Ashly unconscious, and another man who looked like he wasn't far behind the other two. I also saw the sword Dean had earlier near the entryway, and knew that I had to move now.

I quietly ran in, picked up the sword, and made a mad dash to the dragon. He turned around just as I shoved the sword through his chest. His brown eyes changed colors to a light blue with a slit-like pupil before he collapsed on the ground.

“That was a lot easier than you guys made it look.” I huffed, blowing my hair out of my eyes. I stood up a little straighter as Dean stepped over the dragon, looking pretty frustrated. I laughed, “What’s wrong, Dean? You just got your ass saved by a girl?”

“Go wake up Sam.” He said, pushing past me to get to my sister.

I looked at him curiously and turned attention to Sam. Kneeling in front of the unconscious man, I began lightly slapping his face. Unconscious, he looked younger. And small, to my surprise. He was at least 6’4”, but asleep he looked tiny and defenseless. “Sam? Come on, wake up.”

After a few minutes of slapping his face, he started to stir. “Dean?” He murmured.

“Not quite. Come on, big guy. Let’s get you up.” I shrugged his arm over my shoulder, helping him up. He seemed to be surprised by my strength, but was too tired to mention it.

I started helping Sam towards the exit, pausing to watch Dean work to wake Ash. I didn’t want to leave them alone, but Sam had to get back up to the surface. Dean could manage getting both Ash and the other guy up to the surface on his own, right?

I’ll take my chances.

______________________________________________

So? What do you guys think so far? We've been writing for a while and I'm posting it now... so there are a lot of parts that we've already written that i'm just putting up here because they're done and I don't have to sit and write for hours... sorry for ranting. Love you all! Vote and Comment :* <3