Sam's Pov

I looked up from my laptop when I heard the door to the shabby motel room open. Dean walked in, his lips were swollen and his face was blank.

    “You saw her didn’t you?” I asked, looking back down at my laptop.

    “You’re gonna have to be more specific than that, Sammy.” Dean said. He sounded like he was smiling.

“That Ashly girl. You saw her.” I had lost my patience with Dean. People are dying and he’s still chasing women, looking for sex more than he was looking for whatever was killing people.

“Yeah? So?” Dean said, shrugging off his jacket and draping it over the chair across the table from me before sitting down.

“So people are dying, Dean. Kids are dying.” I snapped.

“Jesus, Sam. You think I don’t know that?” Dean sighed.

“And what? You don’t care enough to stop having sex with perfectly nice women for a few days so we can actually stop people from dying?”

"Woah, woah, hold the damn phone. Who said I had sex with Ash? I didn't as an fyi." Dean argued. “We talked about the hunt. She gave me some leads.”

Dean threw a crumpled up piece of paper that looked like it was torn from a notebook at me. I read it a few times over before it set in. “Dean, Ash is a virgin.”

“Yeah?” Dean said. It only took a second before it set in for him too, “Shit.” He said, and as if on cue, his phone rang.