Niall Horan Imagine #1 (I can't believe you!)

CLEAN 

You and Niall are cuddling in the living room. It is a bit cold. "It's cold in here" You said shivering. "There's something wrong, it's supposed to be hot. Your here ^__<" He winks at you and holds your hand. "Aww" You said touching his cheek ^__^ "There is nothing on tv! Only the news, we all know that's lame" Niall sad boredly. "Let's watch the news sometimes there's exciting or suprising stuff on there" You said. "Give me the control" You said. Niall pulls the control all the way up and to the opposite side of you. "Give me a kiss first" Niall said teasing you. "Niall!" You said playing around. "Pleaseee" Niall said smiling at you. You give Niall a kiss while touching his chest. "Here you go gorgeous" He says as he hands you the remote. 

'We'll see you right back after the commercial, find out if Niall Horan from One Direction and Demi Lovato have a "Thing" going on right after the break!' Said the news lady. "Niall what's this?" You said surprised. "I'm not sure, maybe there just lying I mean come on you know I wouldn't do that to you." The news came back on. They show a picture of Niall kissing Demi, from like 2 weeks ago. You get mad and start getting your purse. "What are you doing?" Niall asked. "I'm leaving, maybe you should call Demi to come, after all your pretty close friends!" You tell him. "Demi- I mean Y/N is was a lie it all is!! It's edited!" Niall said trying to stop you. "No it isn't. Look whatever im sorry, goodbye!" You said exiting his house. "No Y/N come, let me explain!!" Niall said reaching his hand out to you. 

You drive off and go home. You start crying. Niall was the only love you had. Meanwhile Niall, was trying to contact you, but you didn't answer. The next few days were miserable. You saw interviews of Niall saying he was single. Till it came to this day. Niall climb a ladder to your roof where you sleep. He explained everything and you didn't believe him much. But you forgave him and he told you a million times sorry. Demi actually turned into your bestfriend. You and Niall then had a clean nice romantic relationship. It was your third anniversary and he proposed to you. You accepted it and got married. Everyone went to you wedding, it was the biggest topic for a whole 6 months.! You and Niall went on your honeymoon and you know...

I MADE THIS (: