⛓Under Lock and Key⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Size Difference, Feral Behavior, Oral Sex, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Scratching, Biting, Marking, Hair Pulling, D/S]

  "Dr. Deaton, why am I here? Why won't you just tell me what happened?"

  "Because I'm afraid there's more to your situation than I previously knew."

  "What does that even mean?"

  "It means your repressed childhood memories weren't repressed by trauma. They were intentionally locked away."

  "By who?"

  "Your family's emissary." The man looked at me while grabbing the wooden tray full of glass jars with symbols on them.

  "How do you know that?"

  "Certain things you said, not to mention the sigil that appeared on the skull just before you came to." Dr. Deaton grabbed some of the jars and set them to the side before pulling out a mortar and pestle.

  "What are you doing?"

  "Dakota, as an adult Fenris, your inability to connect to the Primal is not only a danger to you, but to those around you."

  "The Primal?"

  "It's what the Fenris call a certain ability they have. You know how some Alphas can shift into different kinds of werewolves?"

  "Yes."

  "The Primal is sort of like that, only instead of a physical outer change, it's an increase in strength, speed, your senses become keener-" He explained while opening the jars and pouring some of the dried plants into the mortar.

  "So basically it's a power-up?"

  "Exactly. It's connecting even more to the wolf inside."

  "....You mean becoming less human?"

  "....Yes. However, a Fenris can usually retain control and revert back, disconnecting from the Primal."

  "Usually?"

  "There are some that....lose themselves. Become stuck as the wolf."

  "What if that happens to me if I try this? Try connecting to the Primal?"

  "Your risk of doing so has greatly diminished as you've gotten older since you're more experienced now at controlling your animalistic urges."

  "You mean I was at risk when I was younger?"

  "I'm afraid so, and because of that your emissary and family both kept you from even learning about the Primal in the attempts to keep you safe."

  "Why would I have been at risk?" I questioned while watching the doctor mixing and grinding the plants together. His face went serious as he slowly looked up at me.

  "Dakota, I believe the reason your family moved to Beacon Hills may have to do with you and the fact that Talia was here."

  "What do you mean? What does Derek's mom have to do with this?"

  "The Hale pack was the strongest pack for miles around- Talia was a powerful Alpha, yet kind-"

  "Please, get to the point."

  "She'd offer protection to you and your family. Protection they and you would very much need."

  "Hate to break it to you, but that didn't work out so well, now did it?" Deaton sighed while shaking his head.