Jade's Pov

JADE’S POV   

"Okay, so normally I'm not one to seriously think that a piece of fictional work is real, but my god I'm beginning to think that there's no way this stuff is fake. Carver Edlund is either pure genius or a hunter." Ash said, pointing her book at me. She was on the 9th book in the Supernatural series. She's read them about 7 other times previously and talked about them chronically. She's begged me to read them but I've never been one to read. I love talking about them nonetheless. Though, what Ash told me about them renders me highly interested in the plot line.

           "I suppose. But if that stuff is real then I would love to meet Sam and Dean. And Castiel. Especially Castiel." I let out a moan, pushing Ash to the side. She laughed but didn't say anything because a police siren wailed just outside my house.

           Ash was closest the window, so she was the first one to look out at the flashing lights.

           We sat there silently for about 15 minutes, watching police and an ambulance do their thing before they were pulling a gurney out with a body bag on it out of the house across the street. Almost as soon as Ash gripped my arm tight, a black impala pulled up and parked in front of my house and Ash's grip got tighter.

           "Jade. Oh. My. God." she whispered, like she was afraid to talk any louder. "Dean fricken Winchester drives a 1967 Chevy impala. That's a 1967 Chevy impala."

I rolled my eyes and continued watching the scene play out across the street. Two men climbed out of the Impala. As soon as Ash saw them she held her breath.

           "Tall." She said. They each were easily over 6 foot. "The taller one, with the longer hair... I can't explain it but he matches Sam's description perfectly." I glanced at Ash. Her eyes were wide and she was sweating. "And the shorter one... I bet you 100 dollars that his eyes are the perfect shade of green... And that he's incredible at sex."

           "What?" I glared at her, "good god, Ashly. For a 26 year old virgin you're acting like you're a horny 12 year old."

           "That's Sam and Dean, Jade. I'm sure of it." She whispered. As soon as she said that the two men -who had just finished talking to a few of the policemen at the scene- began walking across the street. To my house.

           "Shit." I said. "Shitshitshit." I jumped off the couch and began clearing the pizza box and beer bottles from the coffee table. Okay, these guys are highly attractive and I just so happen to be a very available bachelorette. Don't judge me for wanting to impress these highly attractive men. Even if Ash is right and they're the characters from her book.

           I heard three knocks before I straightened my shirt and went to the door to answer it.

           "Seriously?" Ash asked before I could answer the door.

           "Shut up. They're cute."

           "Neither of them are Castiel." She grinned.

           "Shut up." I said as another knock sounded at the door. I answered right away.

           "Uh... Can I help you?" I smiled at the men.

           "Yeah. We were wondering if we could talk to you about your neighbor, Gina Reapeck?" The taller one said.

           "You guys are cops?" I looked them up and down. Honestly checking them out.