Chapter Twelve; What the f***, dude?!

He cuts me off by kissing me. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! But why did I kiss back? His eyes are flutter close, his hands rest at the center of my back, his lips are so incredibly—HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!

My eyes flutter open and push him away. His face is confused and I groan.

“You have a girlfriend!”

“I don’t care…”

“You don’t care? You don’t care? I am absolutely disgusted of you! Get the hell away!” I am to close the door but he stops me, leaning on it. How much I give much strength on it, he’s still stronger than me.

“Why’d you kissed back?”

“Why would you care?”

“Because I like you”

“We just met not a long week ago and you like me?!”

“I’ve had these feelings for you since last year since Matt talked about you”

“You like me? But don’t respect my best friend, Michelle, because you’re too caring for your popularity?”

“I said I was sorry!”

“You can’t just come to my door to say sorry and kiss me!”

“What the hell should I do?”

“Respect her and treat her like what she deserves”

“That’s all?!”

“I don’t know, Hayes! Just stay the hell out of my life! You can’t just cheat on your girlfriend!”

Then I close the door with no struggling. I sigh and walk back to the living room.

Why do these things happen to me? Yeah, Because of my disguise.

Hayes has a girlfriend and kissed me, like what the hell dude?!

I groan and ruffle my hair. I don’t even what I’m doing right now. All I know is that I’m pissed because of Hayes. Hour past, I showered and changed into something nicer and comfy. Shawn is coming in about 30 minutes. I can’t wait to do the cover. I pull out my phone and open my twitter app.

@MitchieEspinosa; Doing a dance cover of ‘Fall’ with @ShawnMendes <3 So pumped!

The doorbell rings and I walk towards the door. I open it and Shawn smiles.

“Hi!” Shawn says, catching me off guard because of his damn British accent.

“Come in, dork” I say and he enters the house. We walk to the back yard and he sets his bag down. We practice some of the parts of the song and finalize it. I set up the camera and told Shawn to position himself. I assemble the timer into ten seconds and I click the button. I walk beside Shawn and the timer stops which mean it’s starting to record. I play the song and dance along with it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“You are so f*cking amazing!” Shawn says and I laugh.

“Language!” I yell and he hugs me.

“I’m home!” I hear Matt yell from inside the house. “And I brought the Grier brothers!”

“Well, crap!” I sigh and Shawn chuckles.

“Good luck with Hayes” He whispers and I roll my eyes.

“Would you like to stay for dinner?” I mimic his British accent and he looks at me in a very serious face.

“Are you mimicking me?”

“Maybeee. But hey! Would you like to have dinner with us?”

“Is this a date?”

“Oh! Shut up, Peter! It’s not a date”

“Whatever you say, my love”

“Shut up!”

“I’m on for dinner!”

I roll my eyes and walk inside the house.

“Hey, Matty-poo” I greet as Matt drinks on a carton of milk.

“Mitchie-poo and… hey!” Matt says and bro-hugs Shawn. Shawn gives him a sup nod and Matt looks at me.

“What are you two doing alone?” Matt asks and I roll my eyes.

“We shoot a video!” I yell and groan. The both of them laugh and I roll my eyes. I pull Shawn into the entertainment room and see Hayes and Nash. Oh, Great!

“Hey, Mitch” Nash greets me as Hayes looks up instantly. I wave and let Shawn sit down on the couch.

“What are you doing?” I ask Nash, who is currently working on some cables of the TV.

“Setting up the X-Box” He answers and I roll my eyes.

“Just open the damn console, you dork” I yell and he rolls his eyes. “Don’t roll your eyes at me”

“Alright, mother!”

I sit beside Shawn and notice his eyes are focused on Hayes. “What are you looking at?”

“…Nothing” He answers and I roll my eyes.

“Well, you all enjoy yourselves while I make dinner. Adios!” I say and walk to the kitchen.

“What’s for dinner, sweet cheeks?” Matt asks and I sigh.

“I was thinking a salad”

“Oh, no! No! No!”

“Shut up! I’m just kidding!” He rolls his eyes at me, “Maybe some steak?”

“Sounds good” Matt says before running off. I roll my eyes and start cooking. I chop the ingredients and marinate the beef. I put the beef inside the oven and sit on the counter.

“I’m sorry for being an as-shole” I hear somebody say and I turn around, seeing Hayes. I look away and I feel him walking towards me. “I know you’re mad at me”

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, is he really going to talk about this?

“Please, I’m sorry. I know I’ve promised you. But give me another chance” He says walking in front of me.

“Damn it, Hayes! You’re making this hard”

“Why would I make this hard?”

“Just because”

“Because what?”

“Whatever. I’m giving you another chance. Don’t blow this chance or I’ll seriously going to kill you”

“Chill, Woman!” I roll my eyes and he chuckles. “So, what’s for dinnnah?”