Chapter 2: Slight Break

oof i updated again. i kinda like where this is heading :D 

feel free to drop this book if you don't like this book :'D

also, updates won't be this consistent since I'm starting school in like three days-

"HE GOT THE NICE ASS FROM HIS MOTHER!" Mitsuki screamed with amusement, doubling over to the ground while banging her hand on the floor. Katsuki blushed, eyes wide and trembling. He was shaken from being groped suddenly. (F/N) smirked, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Oh honey, don't look so surprised. We're going to go on a further level soon, so don't go getting a boner, alright? We gotta dance, first, and then we can fulfill your needs-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled, and (F/N) chuckled in amusement. She quickly grasped his big and warm hands, leaning close into his face. He stiffened, thinking she was about to kiss him, and attempted to move away, but before he knew it, both of them were already on the other side of the room, steps in sync and body pressing onto each other tightly.

"What the hell, Katsuki? You can dance? Since when?" Mitsuki said in surprise, eyes wide with amazement. But Katsuki's crimson orbs were laced with confusion as well. "No, what the fuck? How am I dancing this shit?"

(F/N) chuckled, continuing to drag Katsuki all out the dance floor. 

"Well, I ain't called the Queen of Tango for nothing, eh? Leading someone is usually a tiny bit harder, but seems like you got the steps down already." As soon as she said that, the steps Katsuki took next was like he practiced those steps his whole life. He laughed in amusement, grinning a bit. "Holy shit!"

(F/N) paused, eyes wide. A small, pink blush formed on her cheeks, and Mitsuki was in a shaken state as well. Katsuki didn't notice, and continued smiling off into space whilst dragging (F/N) along the dance floor with him.

"Shit, I'm getting horny while looking at your smile...can you bang me?" That one sentence made Katsuki snap back into his thoughts, scowl once more reappearing on his face. "I don't fucking smile. And no, fuck off." He growled, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, yes, okay. You don't smile, big boy." (F/N) purred, and continued to lead both of them. 

***

"F-Faster!!! Faster, Katsuki-chan, faster!!! Move faster!!!" Katsuki blushed brightly, letting go of the (H/C) girl. "What the fuck?!"

(F/N) moaned, and licked her lips seductively as she hit the floor.

"What is it, Katsuki-chan? All I did was tell you to go faster, your feet are too slow!!!" She teased, grinning widely. Katsuki blushed, shaking his head in embarrassment.

"Oya oya oya? What kind of dirty thoughts were you having, Katsuki-chan?" (F/N) whispered, poking Katsuki's cheek continuously. "I-I didn't have any dirty thoughts, woman!"

"Yup, yup, whatever you say~" Soon, both of them rolled onto the ground, laughing. But after, a fluttery feeling was inside Katsuki's core. That was the first time Katsuki felt like butterflies was in his stomach.

He flinched, holding his mouth while scrunching his eyebrows in worry for his own self. (F/N) paused laughing, getting onto her feet with an extended and worried hand. "Katsuki-chan? You all good?" 

"...what?" When he turned to look at (F/N)'s face, his heart thumped rapidly and continuously painfully beneath the skin on his chest.

"I asked if you're okay?" (F/N) said, putting a hand on his sweaty forehead. She quickly pulled it away, eyes wide. "Holy fuck, you're hot! I mean, yes, hot in appearance, but you're skin temperature is hot as fuck too!!!"